The "I am currently reading" thread

Reading Sandman - Preludes and Nocturnes.

I am currently reading John Simpson's 'Not Quite the End of the World,'

Currently reading Capital - John Lanchester.

Edited by green

love spy books.anybody got any recommendations i will write them down then order them from library

just finished body of lies by david ignatius great book

I started reading Shadows of the Empire again on my Kindle app on my phone last week.

love spy books.anybody got any recommendations i will write them down then order them from library

just finished body of lies by david ignatius great book

Try The Accident Man by Tom Cain.Not a spy as such but more in the bourne kind of way.Only got round to reading this recently after having it a while.If you have a kindle pm me.Great book.

I am currently reading The Diary Of Anne Frank very sad and moving she inspires me, it`s sad but interesting. I am thinking about moving onto War & Peace next lol no just kidding I think that I will stick to autobiographies and such like. :) :) :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::banana::banana:

I want a job in a library if anyone knows of any librian jobs going??. :):clap::clap::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The Road Home by Rose Tremain. A previous post recommendation. 50 pages in and its looking good.

I'm getting into City of Saints and Madmen by Jeff Vandermeer, the first of three related but largely standalone fantasy novels about the city of Ambergris. Think of China Mieville's Perdido Street Staion crossed with M. John Harrison's Viriconium, with a splash of Ankh-Morpork thrown in. It's a dense read and by no means easy going, but it is very good. If you don't like mushrooms though it probably isn't one for you.

Carl Ashmore's The Time Hunters is free on kindle today Sunday. The Clock is ticking....

Product Description

Becky is a typical thirteen year old girl. She likes Facebook, gossiping and plenty of sleep. So when she and her brother, Joe, are invited to stay with their 'loony' Uncle Percy at his stately home, she thinks it’ll be the worst summer ever. What she doesn't realise is that Bowen Hall is also home to a baby Triceratops, two Sabre-tooth tigers and the mythic hero, Will Scarlet...

'The Time Hunters' is a thrilling adventure that takes Becky, Joe, Uncle Percy and Will on a quest through time to find the legendary Golden Fleece.

The Clock is ticking....

REVIEWS:

'I really enjoyed reading THE TIME HUNTERS. You start off the action with a bang, drawing the reader in right away. Your writing is strong, and in places has a classic feel....It has terrific potential.'

HARPER COLLINS

This is a wonderful adventure. It has the magic of Lewis Carroll and Kenneth Grahame, the inventiveness of Roald Dahl and the writing skill of Rudyard Kipling in my opinion. It is the natural successor to Harry Potter. Brilliant!