Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

I know this is an old thread but the girlfriend and I have just got back from Mallorca and would really like to learn Spanish properly. We've missed the Sheffield College September enrolment for Spanish classes so does anyone know of any other night classes we might be able to enrol on please?

Cheers

P :)

APRENDA APRENDA! PRIVATE SPANISH LESSONS ONE TO ONE OR SMALL GROUPS OF 2 AND 3 PEOPLE, FLEXIBLE TIMES AND RATES FROM 10 POUNDS PER HOUR FOR ONE STUDENT, LEARN SPANISH FROM A NATIVE SPEAKER!

FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT LIZBETH.

EMAIL ADDRESS: lizbethavi_82@hotmail.com

Ads By Google

were currently learning italian at tapton school, £180 a year and its brilliant!! :D :D

-----------------------------------

Edited by abouerooj
no longer offering

Hi

I live in sheffield (woodhouse) area and im involved in overseas property in hurghada egypt.

i have every intention of moving over on a semi permanent basis and thus require to learn arabic.

i couldn't go to sheffield college due to missing the dates and also the time doesnt suit as it is 1 till 3 .

i am looking for a private language tutor and not just a native speaker who can effectively plan and deliver lessons to progress !!

please get in touch

email waynemghosh@yahoo.co.uk

or by posting a reply to this thread

If it is of any help I am trying to organise some conversation groups of Spanish, I am a native speaker and have lots of experience teaching private and in schools, so let me know if you are interested. Buena suerte!

jjaajja, sorry about boasting, just read the rest of the threads. Spanish native speaker, BA in English studies, postgraduate in English, Spanish and French interpretation, have been living in England for 5 years and I am a qualified secondary school teacher of Spanish and French, have experience in primary schools and also, as I said, quite a lot in private tutoring, one to one and groups. Let me know if you are interested and all the best.

We have Arabic classes at:

Learn For Life Enterprise

241 - 243 London Road

Sheffield

S2 4NF

(we are based opposite Sharrow Lane just before Highfield Library and before the road forks onto Abbeydale Road)

They are on Wednesday evenings at 6pm - 8pm and cost £5 a session.

The course is for beginners but if we get enough interest we'll also arrange an Intermediate course. The course is beginning this month so be quick to register your interest.

You can do this by either emailing me at hayley@learnforlifeenterprise.com, by coming down to the centre or by ringing up on 0114 2559080.

I'm trying to find beginner/intermediate Arabic language lessons somewhere in Sheffield.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful

Cheers

Alex

This is a big list of the front page articles through this following link you can find beginner/intermediate Arabic language lessons

check this

freelanguage.org/the-big-list

We are now recruiting for new students:

We have Arabic classes at:

Learn For Life Enterprise

241 - 243 London Road

Sheffield

S2 4NF

(we are based opposite Sharrow Lane just before Highfield Library and before the road forks onto Abbeydale Road)

They are on Wednesday evenings at 6pm - 8pm and cost £5 a session.

The course is for beginners but if we get enough interest we'll also arrange an Intermediate course. The course is beginning this month so be quick to register your interest.

You can do this by either emailing me at hayley@learnforlifeenterprise.com, by coming down to the centre or by ringing up on 0114 2559080.

Hi we have Spanish classes at Learn For Life Enterprise, 241 - 243 London Road, Sheffield, S2 4NF. We have ongoing enrolment. The current class is on Monday evenings 6 -8 and costs £5 a session. To enrol email: hayley@learnforlifeenterprise.com

Best place I've found is http://www.wespeakspanish.co.uk really really good course, well structured, fun, all learning materials provided and the group I've seen are all great people. Check it out

APRENDA APRENDA! PRIVATE SPANISH LESSONS ONE TO ONE OR SMALL GROUPS OF 2 AND 3 PEOPLE, FLEXIBLE TIMES AND RATES FROM 10 POUNDS PER HOUR FOR ONE STUDENT, LEARN SPANISH FROM A NATIVE SPEAKER!

FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT LIZBETH.

EMAIL ADDRESS: lizbethavi_82@hotmail.com

Ads By Google

I hope they also teach how to use the caps lock key. :roll: