Where do older women hang out?

im surprised people actually replied to this.....as theres usually a stigma attached to it.....and anyway......i like older women myself, but its the hardest thing in the world to actually say hi to one lol

usual pub crawl for my band of mature ladies , ha ha bar, all bar one, museum, plattillos, dog and partridge.....and if we still have the stamina which we usually have walkley cottage ........didn't realise I was so difficult to talk to Hitch lol

For older women, a couple of lads i work with who have a penchant for cheap sexual gratification with older ladies usually patrol the Penny Black and Bankers Draft, as they can usually get off with something that fills their requirements!

is it just me who doesn't like the inplications of this statement??

No, it's not just you. It makes these 'older' women sound desperate for a bit of action. :suspect:

I also think it was a bit of a two faced comment, not so much what was said, but what was implied. Where's the Penny Black anyway? Just so we can all remember to avoid it! :D

I don't understand what the inplications mean?

Oh look, all injured innocence now! :hihi:

I remember the good old days when of Roxy's on a Thursday night where a young gentlemen could be guaranteed a hearty breakfast the next morning!

I remember the good old days when of Roxy's on a Thursday night where a young gentlemen could be guaranteed a hearty breakfast the next morning!

You're obviously getting on a bit yourself these days? Wasn't the heyday of Roxy sometime in the 70s? No more hearty breakfasts for you, then? :hihi:

lol, well jamtart.....last time i saw you ...you looked as though you were enjoying yourself alot lol....and i was shy anyway :)

yeah, i remember the good old days of roxy's when men who looked like they couldn't cook me breakfast got ignored. :hihi:

I believe the Yates on Division st and girlie bar ALl Bar One are popular with them ...

I find older women tend to hang out in various places, which is fine; I like summat to get hold of!

Hmm...I don't think you meant that, did you?