Pigeons are they in every country

Actually, it's 'them to me'. They feel nothing for you. Accept it.

Haha yes you're quite right - although I do feel I am quite popular with pigeons, so I may not have been entirely inaccurate..

I like feral pigeons (Columba livia domestica) - which are the species you see in town centres. They tend to mate for life, which endears me to them.

Yes they are feral, not wild. They're descended from the birds that were historically kept in dovecotes to provide meat and eggs which is probably why they hang around centres of human population, maybe they retain an ancestral memory of being fed and cared for by us.

I like feral pigeons (Columba livia domestica) - which are the species you see in town centres. They tend to mate for life, which endears me to them.

I too like feral pigeons and also wood pigeons. We have seen feral pigeons everywhere we have been from Norway in the north to South America and Australia in the South also on islands.

Cant beat a nice Pigeon Pie

Pigeons make the best gravy,no need for oxo when you cook them.

There's all types of pigeons. They are basically big doves.

Beautiful birds.

Yes they are feral, not wild. They're descended from the birds that were historically kept in dovecotes to provide meat and eggs which is probably why they hang around centres of human population, maybe they retain an ancestral memory of being fed and cared for by us.

They are descended from Rock Doves, which are truly wild cliff breeding pigeons. They were domesticated to provide food. There are still a few places in Britain where you can see genuinely wild Rock Doves.

Not that many here and the further north you get the fewer there are ..but still they are not called flying rats for nothing ...where there are people there is vermin.

Where there is vermin there are people. No wings but they do have tails and horns.

There's all types of pigeons. They are basically big doves.

Beautiful birds.

The Dodo was a type of pigeon.

Don't recall seeing any in Finland, Russia, Egypt or Jordan. Millions in Italy and France. Maybe UK ones will leave at Brexit!

Don't recall seeing any in Finland, Russia, Egypt or Jordan. Millions in Italy and France. Maybe UK ones will leave at Brexit!

Did you go to Moscow when you were in Russia? There are hundreds (or thousands) of pigeons in Red Square.

Trump's going to build a wall to keep them out of the USA.