Springer spaniel rescue dogs

does anyone know of a male springer spaniel with a good pedigree and temprement, free to a good home:help:

There are some springer spaniel rescues off a link from our web site -

I don't think any of them are free though as they need donations to pay for the neuter/spay and vet treatment. Any dog with a good pedigree and temprament - will bring in a donation which pays for the others.

I may be wrong and u could find one though

I very doubt you will get springer spaniel with a good pedigree free to good home.

Strix and I recently transported a B&W male springer to Cliffe Kennels on behalf of SY English Springer Spaniel rescue. (Presumably you're after English not Welsh?)

I think she was hoping she had a home lined up but she has loads more in as well if he's gone.

Give her a call: 01709 760020 it won't be free, she'll require a donation as they all receive veterinary treatment to ensure they're in full health, neutered, vaccinated etc. She will also most likely do a home check (as will any rescue) as springers are little houdinis but she knows her springers and if you prove suitable she'll make sure you end up with the right one :)

Is the dog to be a family pet?