DJ Looking for any gig or Opportunity (No looking for Payment)

yes offer to do it at the pub you do bar work for. But do it midweek. Don't get shafted into working a weekend for free.

Hi. Are you a creative DJ. For example you make your own mixes (mash ups) such as would be heard at a night club. The reason I ask is that I have a songriting project and am seeking a programmer mixer etc. The role within the songwriting group will be to provide beats and bass etc as well as other creative sounds etc. The current team is guitar, keyboards, female singer. The project is serious and we have top music industry conacts. The material is r&b with a commercial slant such as would be played in dance clubs. Ideal opportunity for someone starting out who is creative and understands what young people are listening to know and what is upcoming in terms of feels and beats etc. I hope you may be interested as this may be a good starting point if what we are doing suits you rather than just looking to knock out hits in pubs etc. If so please get in touch. 07986 510629. Tony

I would like to thank those of you that gave useful comments and some of these suggestions I have tried and has worked and have managed to get to opportunities to DJ at different events.

Try Karl at The Cremorne on London Rd.

can come and dj at welovebasssoundsystem public events. you can contact me direct on 07904014597

Hi im getting married on the 18th July this year you can dj my reception if you would like to just let me know thanks

If you are still looking into this pm and ill see what I may be able to help you with