Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Maybe the government is making the most of climate change fear through taxes, but that doesn't mean that climate change is all a lie.

Regardless of the government, the fact it's just been proven there's no evidence for global warming suggests an awful lot of scientists have got it badly wrong!

Maybe the government is making the most of climate change fear through taxes, but that doesn't mean that climate change is all a lie.

Agreed ,the climate has always changed through time ,and will continue to do so as part of a natural process, but the difference being ,it is now being used ,as you rightly point out ,by the government to cash in on peoples fears .

This 'article' doesn't come with a bit at the bottom which says "if you email this to 10 people you will have amazing good luck" does it...?

I agree the climate does change, it has done so since the dawn of time. It will continue to do so long after we've gone.

The idea that we can all control the climate by paying extra for our Petrol / Diesel / Gas / Electricity is criminal.

It's not just the UK Government at fault with this though.

Governments have seen a way to feed our fears (Act on C02 Advert anyone) and then prey upon them with extra taxation.

This has got to stop. Hopefully (if this evidence is shown to be true) it will.

Regardless of the government, the fact it's just been proven there's no evidence for global warming suggests an awful lot of scientists have got it badly wrong!

Not really, like I said, a fall in temperatures right now actually matches what Dr Mojib Latif a leading proponent of man induced climate change had predicted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1212442/The-world-colder-decades--hotter-long-run-expert-predicts.html

It is too early to tell for sure that "scientists have got it badly wrong"

Edited by Kingmaker2

the world is going to end its just a matter of when,

It is too early to tell for sure that "scientists have got it badly wrong"

Ah, but that's not really the crux of this data. The crux is that scientists may have got it right, only it's not the kind of 'right' that supports AGW, and as such they have been cherrypicking data, suppressing data and downright lying.

AGW is not science, it's politics.

PS where are all the supporters of AGW on this forum? They seem to be rather quiet at the moment...

Edited by convert
Looking for greenies

the world is going to end its just a matter of when,

Wow, that's profound!

Besides what's this got to do with climate change?

Even if the climate does change drastically, it's not going to end the world, it will just make some human populations less comfortable than they previously were.

I don't think even the most ardent climate change advocate thinks that man induced climate change is an extinction event.

Edited by Kingmaker2

I think this has the potential to be pretty big.

Also BBC reports a breach but no information on the contents of the e-mails Link.

Wonder when some mainstream media will get wind of the contents, FOX is going to be over it like a rabbid dog.

Edited by f0rd

Also BBC reports a breach but no information on the contents of the e-mails Link.

Wonder when some mainstream media will get wind of the contents, FOX is going to be over it like a rabbid dog.

Yep as it doesn't sit very well with their general 'left leaning' ideology

I doubt it.

Lower temperatures have already been predicted by others and Fox is Fox, only Fox viewers will get excited over anything that appears to support their "global warming is a conspiracy" argument.

Just like their support for Palin's statement that "Obama was "palling around with terrorists"....even though they neglected to report that some leading Republicans had also been "palling around "with the same terrorist!:rolleyes:

Edited by Kingmaker2

No Evidence for Global Warming !

You don’t say:- :o:o

Apologies greatly received from all those that have shot me down on this subject in the past.:roll: