2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Another recommendation for S6 Handyman Leepy, he came and did some jobs for us (shelves up, curtain pole etc) and he was great - polite, tidy, efficient and good value - such a relief to have all those jobs that we would have bodged done properly and quickly! Will def use Lee again.

---------- Post added 31-08-2014 at 07:19 ----------

Recommendation for Paul Nowell decorator - P-and-D on here, 07904341402 - he came and decorated our bedroom in a very short time and did a really good job, reasonable price, professional and tidy. Already booked him again!

Does anyone have experience of Risco Roofers? They go by the website RoofinginSheffield. If anyone has recent experience of these it would be good to know. Thanks

I used a bloke called Kev, came as a recommendation from a friend. Think he is based up that side of Sheffield. Fitted full large kitchen and good attention to detail. 07941 049155

I can recommend Jeff Smith ( Jeff the joiner 07861 379796) very highly for any joinery work. I have just used him to replace my downstairs floors/joists, he was very reliable, his work was of a very high standard and he's trustworthy. Jsmith2009 on the forum.

I can recommend Jeff Smith ( Jeff the joiner 07861 379796) very highly for any joinery work. I have just used him to replace my downstairs floors/joists, he was very reliable, his work was of a very high standard and he's trustworthy. Jsmith2009 on the forum.

hi Tina and Craig thank you very much for trusting in me with your house keys while you were away on your holiday . Its been a pleasure to work for you many thanks jeff

We are having some building work done and are looking for references from anyone who has used the following builders.

Adrian Lovell and James Sullivan

Thanks for reading

Hi we are having a central heating system fitted by one of the following plumbers.

Can anyone give references for

R plumbing

Corgi gasman

Jf plumbing

Thanks

I am looking for a reliable locksmith service to fit locks on my new home. Any recommendations would be appreciated. :)

locksmith 1 on here did a very good job on my lock, and fitted me a keysafe. I was very pleased with his work.

Any electricians worth recommending for a full rewire of our house?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend someone to repoint and cap off my chimney?

Thanks