2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

I recommend Jonathan (Jf plumbing) for any Gas Safe approved plumbing work. Top guy, excellent work and prices. Tel: 07805122223

Just had Mark from Top Tile Roofing (0114 2342190) re bed some hip tiles for me. Absolutely top bloke top job top price. If you need any roof work doing you wont go far wrong with Mark.

I recommend Jonathan (Jf plumbing) for any Gas Safe approved plumbing work. Top guy, excellent work and prices. Tel: 07805122223

Thanks alot thats much appreciated

Jeff the joiner he has loads of posts on the recommended bits, I have worked with him and his work is excellent

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 18:10 ----------

Van help with the washer ?

Yes happy to help,

sorry dor the delayed response not getting much time on computer lately always at Work!!!

Hi,

Can anybody recommend a window cleaner in S12 please?

Thanks

Hello

My house has possible roof damage which has caused water damage/ damp on a bedroom wall. Every builder i ring doesnt seem to get back to me. Does anyone know any good tradesmen to call? So i can get this sort.

Cheers

Would appreciate any recommendations for guttering overhaul and also someone who could look at our watertank which seems to overflow unnecessarily. Thanks. (We`re in S8, Woodseats).

Looking for a reliable quality joiner to add a double glazed window pane and 'thicker' wooden panel to an exterior door.

Recommendations greatly received!

Emma

Joiner Andy on here is your man - top class

:D

Just had a new shaver point put in by MJB Electrical Services. Good price and a nice neat job done. Very Happy.

Can anyone recommend a kitchen joiner in Sheffield (Dore)? I need some wall unit alteration. Thanks

Recommendation - RF Joinery 07949 233556

Used this person three times, each time he has been reliable, trustworthy, hardworking, quality workmanship, finishes within the set time frame and always within budget.

I have had a window replaced, kitchen cupboards removed and then put back in after damp proofing and I would be happy to recommend him due to the good quality of his work.