Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

I would also like her contact details if someone could pm me please. Thank you

I could be wrong,but i heard she had packed it in.

Hi,

I have heard lots of positive things about David Guthrie, the psychic/clairvoyant from Worksop. I would really like to see him, but so far I have had no luck in getting his contact details to arrange an appointment. Everyone who sees him seems to be very reluctant to give his details out, I have heard rumours as to why but again people are very reluctant to confirm this.

I have tried Googling it, but I am having no luck at all. There are a number of posts on this forum about him, but they are all a few years old. If anyone please has his contact details, I would really really appreciate you sending me them.

Thanks

Hi,

I have heard lots of positive things about David Guthrie, the psychic/clairvoyant from Worksop. I would really like to see him, but so far I have had no luck in getting his contact details to arrange an appointment. Everyone who sees him seems to be very reluctant to give his details out, I have heard rumours as to why but again people are very reluctant to confirm this.

I have tried Googling it, but I am having no luck at all. There are a number of posts on this forum about him, but they are all a few years old and there are no contact details. If anyone please has his contact details, I would really really appreciate you sending me them.

Thanks

Do it yourself then,

step 1/ I SEE A TALL DARK STRANGER

I'm freeeee! :hihi:

lol! Serious answers please!

lol! Serious answers please!

I'm being deadly serious, and completely earnest when I tell you...

...all people who claim to be clairvoyant are either deluded or charlatans.

This includes David Guthrie: He is either a liar or a fool.

This is no joke.

There's an entry in the phone book

01909 477552

18 Swaledale, Worksop, S81 0UY

Don't know if it's the same person though

Thank you very much Truman, I really appreciate it

Hi i had a reading from David last night, I was sceptical myself but I was absolutley amazed!!

I have his contact details that I can give to you but I think I rated do it in a private message and it won't let me message you?

Can I ask what the rumours are? Because something very interesting happened to me and if u find out he had something to do with it I will be very angry and also would never recommend him!

Hi,

I have heard lots of positive things about David Guthrie, the psychic/clairvoyant from Worksop. I would really like to see him, but so far I have had no luck in getting his contact details to arrange an appointment. MEveryone who sees him seems to be very reluctant to give his details out, I have heard rumours as to why but again people are very reluctant to confirm this.

I have tried Googling it, but I am having no luck at all. There are a number of posts on this forum about him, but they are all a few years old and there are no contact details. If anyone please has his contact details, I would really really appreciate you sending me them.

Thanks