Elmwood Farm - new pub due to open at Beighton

I can't wait to be able to visit at the end of the summer, sit outside in the beer garden with a nice cool beer and lazily watching the kids playing contently in the play area under the lovely majestic.....

PYLON'S :huh:

I can't wait to be able to visit at the end of the summer, sit outside in the beer garden with a nice cool beer and lazily watching the kids playing contently in the play area under the lovely majestic.....

PYLON'S :huh:

Don't forgot the quaint little choo choo trains passing by and the lovely little country lane otherwise known as the A57 on your doorstep and if the winds in the right direction you may be lucky enough to breath in the perfumed aroma waffting down the valley from woodhouse mills treatment plant,WHAT more do you want!

I dont think it is a Vintage Inn pub, I think its the same pubco as own the Monksbridge Farm at Dinnington, all there branded pubs have Farm at the end of the name, location is irellevant. Monksbridge Farm serves poor quality food aimed at chav families.

I think you may be right, even the Elmwood logo is the same as the Monks Bridge one. It is Greene King behind it, the Hungry Horse people, aiming as you say, at the bottom end of the market. 'Children Distraction' areas, oh dear!!!

---------- Post added 20-05-2013 at 12:35 ----------

The Elmwood Farm's policy on children ... is this a pub or a creche? 'Ingegrated Disctraction Areas' ... OMG!!!

Childrens' Activities

In keeping with our value promise, there's no entry fee for your kids in our integrated distraction areas.

It is an exciting place for children to explore, featuring a wide range of play equipment: from traditional toys to cutting-edge games consoles and touch-screen learning technology.

There is also a selection of popular childrens' books.

The childrens' distraction area is a part of the restaurant where you may notice frequent changes. We appreciate that kids want new experiences and activities and we hope to be able to provide them with that stimulation.

Rest assured that our games and activities are carefully selected with suitability and safety a priority.

Great, its not even got any windows in yet and everyone seems to have closed it already. We've been to one of these farmhouse inns near Doncaster and the one at Dinnington and the food and staff were excellent. Their desserts are to die for. Brilliant for familys. As regards drinking and driving as someone has mentioned - its a FAMILY pub shouldn't be drinking if the kids are with you....

Any information on when the Elmwood Farm pub opens its doors to the public?

Nobody is forcing anyone to visit this pub! So they won't have to worry about the pylons or trains!

I live quite close by and are looking forward to having a pub nearby again!

Great, its not even got any windows in yet and everyone seems to have closed it already. We've been to one of these farmhouse inns near Doncaster and the one at Dinnington and the food and staff were excellent. Their desserts are to die for. Brilliant for familys. As regards drinking and driving as someone has mentioned - its a FAMILY pub shouldn't be drinking if the kids are with you....

I thought that alcohol and pubs sort of went together.:confused:

Isn't Elmwood one of Aldi's 'own brands'?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

just wondering if anyone on here went for an interview on tuesday, heard there where around 450 applicants

the company is greenkings and they also own hungry horse pubs such as the gypsy queen

the company is greenkings and they also own hungry horse pubs such as the gypsy queen

Oh dear! ....

19th August is the projected opening date according to the signage outside the pub.