Anyone else getting a poor/no TV signal

Our communal ariel used to be tuned to Emley Moor....then we had work done for the digital switchover and the company doing it (appointed by the council) pointed the bloody thing towards Sheffield....so now we get sod all in the way of programmes.

Even after the retune of the digibox loads of stuff missing...doughnuts!!!

For anyone struggling to retune their boxes or need assistance New Channels in Sheffield are running a re-tune service. www.newchannels.tv 0114 3210704

How much would that be?? I currently have sky tv which the upstairs TV's

(3) are connected to. However, all TVs upstairs are now blue screens and retuning is not getting anything at all. I need someone to retune these and connect to Sky box downstairs again.

(3) are connected to. However, all TVs upstairs are now blue screens and retuning is not getting anything at all. I need someone to retune these and connect to Sky box downstairs again.

As previously stated the current retuning program has no connection to the reception of Sky TV.

As previously stated the current retuning program has no connection to the reception of Sky TV.

I appreciate that. However, for whatever reason, my tvs arent working so wondered how much it would be for someone to come out and tune them and reconnect them back to Sky downstairs. Ive tried putting the chanel on sky to 68 and returned the upstairs tv's but its not picking up anything.

if the tv's upstairs have not got freeview built-in or a freeview box connected to them then all your going to get is Sky on 6 or what ever the sky is tuned to on your tv's. But saying that all you should have only lost today is analogue ITV1, the rest will vanish 21st Sept for Emelymoor Transmitter.

£25 callout charge for retuning. 07800 939686

mine keeps going of and saying no signal then comes back on

:help:I am getting all channels perfectly thro TV but on Freeview HD Plus recorder all ITV channels and Sky News are blocking and breaking up continually. This has only started happening after the retune on 7th Sept... HELP

I have posted this on another thread but not had many replies, I retuned my set a Sony Bravia and have lost itv3 it is not on the list have retuned it 3 times but no channel 10 anyone any ideas?

I can not get any South Yorkshire news since the retune

I have posted this on another thread but not had many replies, I retuned my set a Sony Bravia and have lost itv3 it is not on the list have retuned it 3 times but no channel 10 anyone any ideas?

You have not stated whichTV transmitter you are recieving signals from.

Emley Moor/Belmont/Sheffield Crosspool will be providing 5 standard freeview Multiplex services and one freeview HD Mutiplex.This is after the second retune.

All the mini relay transmitters will only provide 2 standard and one HD Multiplexes.

As several services are provided on each multiplex - you cannot just lose just one single channek it will be ALL services on it.

Edited by silverknight

hi mine keeps glitching big time some times get ****** off big time i tried moving dish abt but no different any1 any ideas.