Children's dance classes

We are hoping to be moving to Sheffield later this year, but in the mean time I am trying to do as much research as possible. One of the areas we need to organise is dance classes for my daughters. The presently do tap and ballet. I would be grateful for any information on children's dance classes in Sheffield. I would also like to find out about children's gymnastic lessons. Details I would like are where are these classes held, plus contact details if possible. I would like details for the whole of Sheffield, for as yet we do not know which part of Sheffield we will be moving to.

Thanks

hi hay kee

i know of Susan's Danstudio which is based in Eckington still classed as Sheffield, the website is http://www.susansdanstudio.co.uk where you will find all the info you need.hope this will help you:)

bettyboop

Gleadless - Amanda Holland's school of dance.. ive been taught by her for many years! let me know if you want any more info x

Pickerings at Newton hall Chapeltown 01142 4996 mob 07946739824 Ballet and tap.

Also Coit primary at Ecclesfield came top out of all the schools in sheffield with High Green primary 2nd.

also Ecco at Hillsborogh do Gymnastics.

Gleadless - Amanda Holland's school of dance.. ive been taught by her for many years! let me know if you want any more info x

Hi

just going through the posts and im after a ballet classes for my little 3year old girl, could you give me more information on Amanda Hollands school of dance .

thanks

bettyboop

My daughter went to the June Gill School from about 3 years old. They do ballet and tap, and are quite well known in the city. The school takes part in the children's festival and usually puts on a show at the Crucible theatre.

Details:

2 Caxton Rd

Sheffield S10 3DE

Tel. 0114 268 1632

Fax. 0114 268 1632

does anyone know of any classes in hillsborough or town area...would love to take my 4yr old daughter as she loves dancing but transport is a bit of a problem

does anyone know of any classes in hillsborough or town area...would love to take my 4yr old daughter as she loves dancing but transport is a bit of a problem

My daughter loves her dance lessons at City Limits on Penistone Rd http://www.city-limits.co.uk/

hiya

ecco dance school

has a lovely little ballet and tap for this age

she really good with kid and is a very relaxed class.

she is in hillsborough and it's near the tram and bus stop

more info email her @

eccodance@yahoo.co.uk

Mod Note

Have moved this into "Sports And Activities" section, where I think the thread will attract more responses.

Regards

Hi maybe they might be interested in Breakdance/Streetdance/Body popping

I’m Dale a.k.a bboy Aparms iam part of sheffield one and only Steel City Rockers Crew, sheffield's biggest breakdance performance and battle crew.

I have performed and competed all across the uk at many big events and theatres and worked along side celebrities such as Gok won, Lenny Henry, and Gabby Logan on Sky one's Colas awards.

My Dance class helps you develop your own unique style, strength, creativity and build confidence. Each move will be broken down step by step for all ages and abilities to learn.

CHECK OUT THE POSTER: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1885/breakdanceposter.jpg

My class take's place on Fridays 5:30 til 6:30 at:

Divas Dance academy

34-38 Market Sq

Woodhouse

Sheffield, S13 7JX

0114 288 0300

feel free to message me for more information.

Edited by bboyspirit

ECCO also has a gymnastics club,

the day we have classes are:

THRUSDAY

5PM-6PM UNDER 9

6PM-7PM OVER 9

AT HINDE HOUSE SECONDARY SCHOOL

CALL ON :BEV 0114 2453058

FRIDAY

6.15PM-7.15PM AT WISEWOOD SCHOOL SPORT CENTRE

And now we have a new class

it's on a wednesday