Darts friendlies

hi were anew darts team the castle on dykes hall road we are looking for friendlies to get some practice now the season is over anymore darts teams out there who are interested we would love to hear from you or pop into the castle and talk to andy the landlord we are a great set of lads who enjoy our darts and a few beers well too many beers :thumbsup: we will play home or awayhere leave a message here and i will contact you thanks hi just an update that we are still lookin for teams or pubs to play some friendlies home or away thanks for lookin

Edited by 63chuckV

Hi Chuck, What night was you guys looking at?

also have you thought about joining a league and playing against other teams on a regular basis

---------- Post added 09-11-2016 at 08:35 ----------

Will help all I can mate

hi sheffield 180 we played in a league for first time this year many of us first time we have done this it was on wednesday nights we got hammered haha we have to play a knockout on 16th this month last game but after that will talk to andy landlord wont see him until this sunday but will get in touch after then :)

Hi, are you still playing at the Castle? I would be interested in coming for a throw with you. Decent standard, but need practise and game time. I'm S5, but only 30 min away.

Kev

hi kev yes there is always someone playing what day are you thinking will make sure im in if not will make sure one of our players is there anyway andy landlord will be in will be great to play other players :):):):)

---------- Post added 24-01-2017 at 09:25 ----------

kev where do you play can possibly come to your local

Hi Chuck. I play dart's in a games league. I'll check if there's any breaks coming up for a friendly. If not we could arrange at season end.

I'll come up for a throw and a chat Thursday night.

Cheers Kev

---------- Post added 29-01-2017 at 17:39 ----------

Forgot to say, it's at Darnall, as my partner lives there. It's Wednesday nights, but if I could find somewhere nearer and play a bit more regularly, that'd be great.