What fresh meat should i feed my kitten?

i wanna start feeding my kitten fresh warm meat, but as a veggie, i dont know what would be best. anyone have any advice?

Warm meat? Only time I fed my cat warm meat is the odd titbit of beef or chicken from a roast dinner. Not sure about feeding warm meet regularly? Is it for health reasons or just as a treat? Normal cat food is the best thing :)

it doesnt have to be warm, just fresh meat like fish. i just want her to be nice and healthy and also want her to enjoy it. she doesnt have any health issues

If you're feeding her the most nutritionally complete meat then you need to feed her a meaty complete kitten food like Nature Diet or similar. Fresh warm meat is not nutritionally complete unless you include all of the internal organs of the animals which you feed her (which I would consider most horrible if you are a veggie!).

Chicken breast or other cuts of meat that humans like to eat only contain parts of what cats need. Things like taurine (which cats don't make for themselves so they have to ingest with their food) are missing from lean meat cuts. Without taurine cats risk heart disease and other major problems, which means that everyone who thinks they are doing the best by only feeding their cats chicken and fish are actually mistreating their animals.

Fresh meat as a treat is fine- kittens usually like all sorts of fresh meat and fish- but please do this only as a treat and feed with a really good quality kitten food the rest of the time.

yeh thats fine, wasnt sure if meat was better than cat meat. il just give it her as a one off now and again as a treat! she has good meat and biscuits everyday so thank you all for your advice!!! just want the best for her.

She'll love some meat that was intended for human consumption as a treat.

Mine love cheap nasty reconstituted "cooked ham". It's not a diet in itself, a look at the ingredients shows that, mainly water and heavy in salt. But as an occasional treat, its convenient, pre-packed so no cooking of meat required (like you I don't eat meat myself).

Like cake, it's not for everyday consumption for every meal but "a little of what you fancy does you good" applies to cats as well as people.,

Mine also enjoy mildly smoked turkey but only in small amounts as it's a bit "dry"

My little kitten quite likes bouled ham and chicken slices the kind you have for sandwiches but doesn't like roast chicken

Mine has raw mince beef every now and then, seems to enjoy it ..Never give tuna, my father was a vet and cats get addicted to it