Injured cat at Richmond

This morning I was driving towards Richmond over the bridge over the Mosborough parkway when I saw a seriously injured cat. It was a pale colour and unfortunately looked in a bad way......On my return journey I noticed that it had moved. Just wanted to let all the kind pet owners know on the Forum so hopefully the cat's owner can be found & told. Not the ideal way of finding out about a much loved pet but rather than keep hoping that cat would return home. RIP Puss.....

aah bless,poor puss, were you not able to pull over to help or take to a vets to be scanned x

Can I just ask was this poor baby seriously injured or you said RIP was this baby deceased? Where was this exactly please? thanks You said this baby had been moved do you mean removed?

saw it myself, that was a dead cat i'm afraid by the look of it.

Do you know if streetforce was contacted? If so this baby will come to me :(

I wasn't able to pull over when I drove past the first time. On my return the poor cat had gone but I don't know by whom. I know what it is like to have a cat and keep calling for him to come home but to no avail. It is a horrible situation....So I decided to report what I saw on here to forewarn the owner that his/her cat may not be coming home.......