Who would you cheerfully 'Throttle' off the telly ?

Tracy Barlow she is a complete and utter cow and deserves to be slapped hard, Peter Andre because he is an ignorant, big headed nob who does not care about his fans despite the ****e he spouts on his tv show about being Mr Nice I have met him and he is not he ignores his fans despite these people being the reason he is who he is.

Jason Gardiner - just that smug orange face enough said, David Cameron he is a complete and utter tit who does not care about British people. Cheryl Cole she really has talent where?? she can`t even sing. :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused:

Good shout with Peter Andre. What a complete and utter idiot he is. He seems to think he's holier than thou.

I complete agree with you three years ago, I would have disagreed with you but I always thought he was so lovely. I was so upset when I met him, as you have this idea in your head what somebody you admire will be like and he was nothing like that sob sob oh well. :sad::sad:

I said you buy one, you get one free....no you didn't you shouted it! Urrhhhh.

I don't think that I could "Cheerfully" throttle anyone, although i would be very serious about shutting up either Fiona Phillips or Lorraine Kelly...arghhhh!!

Quite simply, that extremely annoying bloke off the go compare adverts.

Kylie Platt on Coronation St, she's so annoying! :rant:

Also Jack P Sheperd aka David Platt on Coronation St, he is annoyingly moany.

Edited by Rich
spelling

Keith Lemon annoys me the most,I'm surprised he's only been mentioned once.

I agree with Jane48 - JONATHON ROSS - I can't stand him! When you have killed Norris go round to his house and kill Jonathon!!! :hihi: