Pay weekly for vertical blinds

Instead of sanctimoniously lecturing her how about you loan her the money interest free?

ZZZZZ. Anyway, the point I was trying to make was that it's better to save up if you don't have the money to pay right away, not take out loans (interest free or not).

If anyone wants to waste ££££s in interest for something they really 'need' 'immediately' that's just fine, go right ahead:)

ZZZZZ. Anyway, the point I was trying to make was that it's better to save up if you don't have the money to pay right away, not take out loans (interest free or not).

If anyone wants to waste ££££s in interest for something they really 'need' 'immediately' that's just fine, go right ahead:)

Don't know about you but blinds and curtains are fairly immediate items in my world.

I'm not ok with the world and his wife being able to observe my activities when i'm trying to relax at home after a hard day. Not that I cavort around naked doing unspeakable things to oven ready chickens while wearing a gasmask and an oven glove on my foot you understand but I do value a little privacy.

wow wish I knew about pay weekly for vertical blinds I forked out over 350 quid in one go for mine and there not quite right (they dont meet together when closed) trivial i know but if i paid weekly id probably be able to track the company easier than the one that fitted mine

I've just had same leaflet posted this morning. I've fished it out of the bin for you :hihi:

No business name, but number is 07857 334 680

They quote:

2x blinds fitted - from £5.95 x 30 weeks

3x blinds fitted - from £7.95 x 30 weeks

4x blinds fitted - from £9.95 x 30 weeks

The operative word being from

Hope that helps op

Got the number for the bloke that goes to do the measurements etc, its Ross and his number is 07857334680.

Edit - just realised its the same number as the above post :D

Can't believe how much people pay for these things, when you can go buy them for about £25 from Dunelm and fit them yourself.

Can't believe how much people pay for these things, when you can go buy them for about £25 from Dunelm and fit them yourself.

They sell vertical blinds at Dunelm?

Anyway, even if it's horizontal blinds, I'm going to guess that my made to measure horizontal blinds that fit perfectly, and have machine cut rounded off ends look better than ones I'd have to cut myself.

Yes they sell vertical blinds, they're on their website, and are a doddle to put up.

You don't see the ends of the blinds as they go into the slots at the top, so even if you are a bit special in the scissor department, no one will notice, the more tricky part is if you have to alter the width of the top rail, but it's still not rocket science.

At the end of the day if it wasn't for people spending over the odds for things, and believing they need some expert to come do it for them, then the economy would be in an even worse state.