Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

Arabic lessons at firvale centre on earl marshalla road s5

i used to go few years ago. very nice people and freindly.

give it a go x

Hi, I am a qualified Arabic teacher with along experiences in teaching.I have my own curriculum for all levels from beginner to higher level.

if any one interested please send me email on sara-20102011@hotmail.co.uk

( the first session absolutely free) 07990578340

Edited by sara2010

[quote=hispano;639398

I teach Spanish online both for adults and children.

I offer a different approach to learn Spanish. I teach Spanish with no books, no homework, no exercises ... and no bull!

I have a summer offer:

* FREE trial lesson * FREE notes to your email * FREE lesson for every 10 paid lessons * FREE Revision lessons * FREE 2 lessons for recommended friend * SPECIAL DISCOUNTS **** 10 hour holiday course *** *** Grammar course *** *** Your tailored course *** … and other offers

Feel free to add me in your skype account for an informal chat..

SKYPE ID: naturalspanish

For more information contact me.

hispano;639398

Good morning I am very interested in learning Holiday Spanish and would like more infromation please. Regards Sue

Sorry i posted the above by mistake

Hello,

Is there anyone interested in doing language exchange. I am from Spain and looking for people who helps me with the English and want to practice Spanish.

Cheers,

Enrique

I could be interested, where are you based? I am in North Sheffield.

I spend my day in the Uni of Sheffield, just beside the Union building and weekends and evenings in Hunters Bar. North Sheffield is a bit far, but we could study a meeting place good for both of us, especially at weekends

OK, that's a possibility, and I have a vehicle so getting to near the uni is not a problem. I run a bit, but neither that nor clarinet playing fits well with language practice :). We could meet somewhere and just talk half the time in each language. I did the same thing for a while in Barcelona and it worked very well for me and the people I met.

Nice, I see you found my other posts... Now I've started to run in the morning around 6.30-7.00 as I found that it already warm up. In Spain at that time is still a bit cold at least in Galicia. Maybe sometime I will join that group in Endclife park at 17.00... About the clarinet I am still looking for a place to practice, I am thinking in going to the park also, but I am not totally confident with the idea...

Back to the point, that is great to me, so we can meet in one of the Union bars, they are quiet places now as the students are on holidays. I am ok with the half/half. I send you my email in a private post to agree the meetings.

I found out that you disable the private messages, can you send me then your email??

Hi Enrique. Are you still looking for people to practise with?

Yes!! but I am going back to Spain next Wednesday for holidays. I will be back in September so we can get together then or if you want to meet these last days is ok.