Tankersley Offroad Bike Track

even if those morons today were not arrested ,they had to leg it when they knew id cal;led the police and had their days illegal fun spoilt . that is a bonus . if by being in their faces all the time puts them off riding in westwood i see that as sucess

Mr benn ive got a motorbike and i love it ... I have permission to some private land in bawtry and thats killed you m8. You need a life ... N who walks in the woods anyway ... Shouldn't walk in the woods .. Woods belong to bikers get over it

i see this is an old post but omg mr benn,

i am learning my son to ride a motorbike (offroad) and my dad did that with me when i was young, and guess what....

beacuse i had a hobby that kept me entertained i didnt end up turbing into a yob and go round smashing bus stops up and drinking on the streets, setting fire to park benches and graffiting etc etc.

would you rather stop motorbikes going off road?

or stop yobs and chavs who are the real menace

Very old post i no just come across mr benn get a life you sad sod all the woods and you go on westwood...I BET YOU ONLY GO THIER TO REPORT BIKES..SADO