Tankersley Offroad Bike Track

can someone give me directions to the offroad bike track at tankerley please?

It's at Westwood country park isn't it? Mr Benn will give you directions if you ask him nicely. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

It's at Westwood country park isn't it? Mr Benn will give you directions if you ask him nicely. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:[/QUOT

:suspect::help::hihi:

he will be along soon hehehehehe :D

feel free to try westwood for illegal biking -as ive just been up there and been chatting with the police . they tod me they have siezed 2 bikes today ,which is great news . im sure if you pop up there they will be happy to relieve you of your silly little toy.:thumbsup:

It's at Westwood country park isn't it? Mr Benn will give you directions if you ask him nicely. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Stop winding my mate up.

hes not winding me up -im happy with the situation in westwood - lots of bikes have bee siezed and its getting better up there. ive also given the police 2 van registrations today where ie see them unloading bikes at westwood .

Anyone know when the licence for the model aircraft group to use the site is due to expire? Then perhaps peace and quiet will be fully restored to the area. :thumbsup:

( Then that just leaves the farmyard smells to be addressed! )

can someone give me directions to the offroad bike track at tankerley please?[/quote

This one is on the side of the A616 at the Tankersley roundabout,I think you get to it by going through Howbrook and then Bromley.

can someone give me directions to the offroad bike track at tankerley please?[/quote

This one is on the side of the A616 at the Tankersley roundabout,I think you get to it by going through Howbrook and then Bromley.

yes there is a privatly owned track at tankersly but ive been told that the council refused planning permision for it and its closed. a biker told me that on here. ive not seen it open for a long time

Anyone know when the licence for the model aircraft group to use the site is due to expire? Then perhaps peace and quiet will be fully restored to the area. :thumbsup:

( Then that just leaves the farmyard smells to be addressed! )

at last someone hits te nail on the head -the aircraft club have a licence and have a piece of land given to them and are there legally-where as the bikers are not allowed in there and are riding illegally. the aircraft club are allowed to fly there because the are not a danger to the public wo use the woods -unlike the morons flyin down paths on motorbikes.

been up in westwood for a few hours today and when i arrived this morning there were a group of about 7 bikers in there. straight away i photographed them and thier faces and called the police . they spotted me and started hurling verbal abuse at me -thats about the level of them. them they legged it after i informed them id called the police. but plenty of fac e photos and 2 van registrations for the police. and 1 fool riding in there on a road bike with number plate . :loopy::loopy: so his details arew also on their way to the police.