Apollo Domestic Services, Woodseats. Anyone used them?

My tumble dryer has packed up. Before I send it to the 'holy appliance heaven in the sky' Im thinking of calling out Apollo to see if its repairable.

Anyone used them or had any experiences with them?

Yes ok for repairs if they cant fix it ask if they have any offers on where you can use the cost of your repair against a new appliance they sometimes do deal.

They repaired my Dyson a couple of months ago, did a good job, like a new hoover. They also carried it back to the car for me cos I was struggling with the hoover and a pram!

Would def use them again.

They were recommended to me by a friend, and I have to say I was very impressed. They were prompt, reliable, did a really good job and didn't charge a small fortune!!!

What more can you ask!!

Very helpful staff in there, one guy came round to my house in his own time to check my fittings for a dishwasher, he then advised I could easily install myself and saved me 50 quid! Would 100% recommend them.

they mended my washing machine a couple of years ago, took about 15 mins, good price and friendly service.

yep, they were brill with me too. i went in and bought a washing machine from them. They delivered it to my house within 30 mins on a sat afternoon! :thumbsup:

I`ve used them several times.

They`l tell you straight if somethings worth fixing(if its gonna end up costing you more than a 2nd hand one they will tell you rather than fleece you like some firms.

I`ve also bought stuff from there and the after care is good, I had to have them out for a fault caused by me and they didn`t even charge me.

Apollo have now moved to Dronfield!

It was still there on my way to work this morning!

INCORRECT

They now how thier appliance showroom at dronfield and I assume the engineers work out of there , however the shop is still open at the bottom of meadowhead , they appear to be just using the origional shop the second unit is to let

So they are still there on meadowhead.

Another recommendation for them from me! Have used them several times and they've always been very helpful and friendly.

:thumbsup: