How to get cat urine out of leather sofa.

..................make sure you get Tiddles 'de-flowered' too!!!

..................make sure you get Tiddles 'de-flowered' too!!!

Billie is going to be de-knackered very soon lol :hihi:

Does anyone know how i can get rid of cat urine from a leather sofa?

I think my cat may have sprayed there and the smell is disgusting :gag:

I have tried allsorts but nothing seems to be getting rid of the odour.

I don't want to throw out the sofa has it cost me over a thousand pounds just over a year ago but i seriously can't live with the smell either, its making me feel "unclean" although i know i have scrubbed and scrubbed :help:

Have you tried making a paste out of bicarbonate of soda and water, rub it in and leave to dry, then clean off. I learnt this tip with sicky kids and carpets, gets the smell out of everything, worth a try X

Once you have finished with all the punishment you can use baby oils to bring back life.Mate works at upholsterers thats all they use and baby wipes.

You could use hydrogen peroxide that will sort it.

I've done the same, we got a new Tom cat from the pound and I'm sure he has wee,d on sofa.

From googling I've found White vinegar is suppose to be the best, which I shall be trying tomorrow!

I've also read you can steam clean leather too!

Dont all animals coming from shelters come de nutted

Does anyone know how i can get rid of cat urine from a leather sofa?

I think my cat may have sprayed there and the smell is disgusting :gag:

I have tried allsorts but nothing seems to be getting rid of the odour.

I don't want to throw out the sofa has it cost me over a thousand pounds just over a year ago but i seriously can't live with the smell either, its making me feel "unclean" although i know i have scrubbed and scrubbed :help:

Get rid of the cat and the sofa.:rant:

Get rid of the cat and the sofa.:rant:

Erm...why :huh:

Wash the area with bicarb and hot water, dry, use a baby wipe to wipe it over again. If you repeat this a couple of times it should go.

Cat spray is the worst thing to get out of anything, had your sofa been material I would have suggested throwing it out as nothing know gets the smell out of cloth if it can't go into a washer.

My advice to you is get your cat neutered. A tom will always spray.

btw, baby-wipes are the best thing to wipe down leather and not make it hard and crack. good luck.

Wash the area with bicarb and hot water, dry, use a baby wipe to wipe it over again. If you repeat this a couple of times it should go.

Cat spray is the worst thing to get out of anything, had your sofa been material I would have suggested throwing it out as nothing know gets the smell out of cloth if it can't go into a washer.

My advice to you is get your cat neutered. A tom will always spray.

btw, baby-wipes are the best thing to wipe down leather and not make it hard and crack. good luck.

**** on the cat, twice and it will find a new owner, if they beilieve it.:D

There are many "Stain and Odour Removers" available from pet shops or other outlets. These work perfectly and removes the animal smell completely.

BUT, these are biological products and once you have used any type of detergent on the spot then these will not work,and you wil be wasting your money. You have to use these products first and then you have a good chance of winning.

This is not to say some of the other tips will not work.

Urinate then .

Do you have any useful information at all :huh: