Hamer goodlad closed

drove past the yard 3 times this week noticed gates chained up and notice pinned to gates

sold to a housing developer.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

One of the few 'proper' junk shops left on Abbeydale Road, just down from Bardwells, you could spend hours in there climbing up to the top floor. If you found anything you liked you could just haggle the price. I just hope he has not passed away.

sold to a housing developer.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

One of the few 'proper' junk shops left on Abbeydale Road, just down from Bardwells, you could spend hours in there climbing up to the top floor. If you found anything you liked you could just haggle the price. I just hope he has not passed away.

not the old steel yard on the road to Renishaw then?

It could be actually!!! though the one on Abbeydale road has the same name (ish), won't I look a right tit :help:

Now I know why I got confused, the company I once worked for once bought some steel from there and I had to go and pick it up.

I will get my coat. :hihi:

nice train station hidden round the back .............

Gone into recievership. One of th sites has been sold as a going concern. Offers are in place for the stock @ Renishaw.