Mondao Circus animals - Jordanthorpe

oops sorry my apologies

No probs:)

I refused to talk to the protesters stood at the entrance, they looked typical 'jobless swampy' types, if you know what I mean. The type that go around attending any protest, just for the sake of it.

I must admit, I never even thought about whether they had animals when I booked the tickets. I assumed they had been banned from circuses ages ago.

Did anyone go to this circus? Was it any good?

All animals where wild once.

there is a real possibility that the Zebra is 5th generation bred and is no more a wild animal than a puppy.

i just find it hypocritical how people can justify the use of one animal. but not of another.

i agree, thats why i have not gone to the circus. but i know that dogs enjoy doing things like agility and flyball which is fun for them, but im not so sure the zebra who is a naturaly timmid animal would get so much enjoyment but n other hand that dont mean the ill treated. thats why i have mixed feelings.

I don't agree with animals in a circus!! and I would've thought this had been banned some years ago?

I was secretly happy to see that an 'ice skating bear' had mauled a worker at a circus. I was happy but then I got sad when I thought that the bear will have probably been shot after that.

But if you had any intelligence, you would be able to compose a sentence that is gramatically correct.

ah, the old defence of those with nothing to contribute.

critisise the spelling!

Its out there in the back of beyond because Sheffield won't allow animals in circuses.

Just been to the Mondao Circus at Jordanthorpe/Dronfield (opposite Bowshaw pub) but had to come away as the missus refused to go in as they had Camels and Zebras, which I understand. (That doesnt mean that I understand Camels and Zebras:hihi:)

To be honest I never gave it a thought as I assumed that circuses had done away with animals years ago.

There were protesters with banners handing out leaflets at the entrance.

So if you arent happy with circus animals, be warned![/QUOTE]

To be fair, if you are unhappy with the circus, you can't blame the animals.

They are merely doing what they have been trained to do

Just been to the Mondao Circus at Jordanthorpe/Dronfield (opposite Bowshaw pub) but had to come away as the missus refused to go in as they had Camels and Zebras, which I understand. (That doesnt mean that I understand Camels and Zebras:hihi:)

To be honest I never gave it a thought as I assumed that circuses had done away with animals years ago.

There were protesters with banners handing out leaflets at the entrance.

So if you arent happy with circus animals, be warned![/QUOTE]

To be fair, if you are unhappy with the circus, you can't blame the animals.

They are merely doing what they have been trained to do

I think the animals have to share some of the responsibility. Take the tigers for example, they are capable of doing more than just jumping through 'firey hoops'. The tigers should use more imagination!