The cat is wont shut up help

your cat need spaying i will gladly pay for her to be spayed . to put her out of her misery and any future heathe problems . please P.M

your cat need spaying i will gladly pay for her to be spayed . to put her out of her misery and any future heathe problems . please P.M

What a kind offer :)

will have word with fella about takig her to the vet my other cat is fine when she goes in all she wants is fuss and cuddles strange isnt it

If you are not breading them, why have you not already had them spayed?

my sister in law got them off someone who was breeding to sell which i dont agree with and would report them if had address as the kittens were not in a good state my sister in law had them for a very short time then was told she wasnt allowed to keep them i rescued them from going into rescue centre and love them both very much this is only there second season that is why and up untill recently was told that it was cruel to not let them have a litter have since been told this is not the case

Thats not the case at all. Cats don't need to have a litter.

Please, for the health and happiness of your cats, get them spayed :)

my sister in law got them off someone who was breeding to sell which i dont agree with and would report them if had address as the kittens were not in a good state my sister in law had them for a very short time then was told she wasnt allowed to keep them i rescued them from going into rescue centre and love them both very much this is only there second season that is why and up untill recently was told that it was cruel to not let them have a litter have since been told this is not the case

like i said up untill recentley

Both my cats are indoor cats but the first thing i did was to get them spayed as a resposible owner it breaks my heart knowing we are coming into kitten season and rescue will be bursting at the seams WHY do people not realize they NEED spaying its not an option not to (rant over)

Please get her spayed. It worries me that in this day and age people still think cats NEED to have kittens. I know you've said you changed your mind but perhaps do some further reading about the benefits of spaying?

like i said up untill recentley

No, for the longest time, (20 or 30 years) veterinary advice, and pleas from the rescues, who get swamped with unwanted "just the one litter" kittens has been:-

"Neither cats nor dogs need to have 'just one litter'. Get them spayed or neutered at about six months".

The consensus is agreed, it's best to spay / neuter, as soon as practical. The only conflict of advice is that some vets say it's ok to spay before the first season in bitches, others say wait till the female has had the first season.

Spaying and neutering cats and dogs makes for a happier, healthier and (generally) a longer-lived pet. Male dogs and cats do not need their testes, and the hormonal drives the testosterone creates. You also don't get your dog running off after females in season, and camping out on the females' doorsteps. they are also protected from testicular cancer. Male cats don't get into fights over queens, and don't get the same risk of abscesses after scratches and bites as an entire tom would.

Female dogs are protected from pyometra, phantom pregnancies, uterine and mammary cancers, and the benefits of cleanliness when they do not come into season (not to mention the lack of grumpiness because they do not have the doggy equivalent of PMT!) Female cats when spayed do not start screaming and wailing because they are in season. and don't produce litters after litters.

Six months is far too late to have cats neutered, as kits can come into season at four months old. To see kittens giving birth, or trying to, is a terrible thing to witness. Everyone involved at the sharp end of cat rescue is shell shocked by the numbers of unwanted cats and kittens on the streets with no one to help them.

Please everyone do the responsible thing, neuter and chip.