How will the Trump presidency affect BREXIT ?

We actually have an out in four years, Please don't increase the agony. I'm wondering when the impeachment will come, but it is coming.

I wonder if he'll make it to being sworn in;

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.aibx4AZ0p#.jqRbVR5n3

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

We actually have an out in four years, Please don't increase the agony. I'm wondering when the impeachment will come, but it is coming.

Is Pence any good?

That's just wishful thinking.Maybe we should just let him have enough to let him get into an unobtainable position. That would shock all the "undesirables". I have to be careful here. They can find out my address. I was just born when old Adolf came iinto power, and look at what he did. I don't see a whole lot of difference here.

---------- Post added 11-01-2017 at 15:35 ----------

Is Pence any good?
I don't know anything about him. He certainly looks "clean cut" which is about as much as you can say about generic politicians. He's white, probably protestant, not good with foreign languages. wears a stars and stripes badge on his suit lapel. There by the grace of god and Donald's money. Other wise he doesn't say much, and leaves that to the garrulous Donald who tweets like no other President ever did before he was even sworn in. Edited by buck

That's just wishful thinking.Maybe we should just let him have enough to let him get into an unobtainable position. That would shock all the "undesirables". I have to be careful here. They can find out my address. I was just born when old Adolf came iinto power, and look at what he did. I don't see a whole lot of difference here.

---------- Post added 11-01-2017 at 15:35 ----------

I don't know anything about him. He certainly looks "clean cut" whci is about as much as you can say about generic politicians. He's white, probably protestant, not good with foreign languages. wears a stars and stripes badge on his suit lapel. There by the grace of god and Donald's money. Other wise he doesn't say much, and leaves that to the garrulous Donald who tweets like no other President ever did before he was even sworn in.

I know you are half joking buck, but when an American citizen has to be wary about what he says, then we should all worry.

As the saying goes, 'When the USA sneezes, the world catches cold.'

I know you are half joking buck, but when an American citizen has to be wary about what he says, then we should all worry.

As the saying goes, 'When the USA sneezes, the world catches cold.'

Much is spoken about how Americans don't know Geography outside their own hemisphere, or are not very worldly in general. We all drive around in gas guzzlers, using up the world's petroleum to the detriment of everybody else. We allow our cyclists to ride around without paying a penny, and don't even have to pay for a TV license. We're all god flakked, not like Sheffield's Army of atheists. But yet we manage to get along in general with each other, going to our church of choice or not at all, simply because its none of our business. I hope Brexit works out for you all, but its none of OUR business, right or wrong. What we did together between 1941 and 1945 was never equalled between two countries that fought each other in the late 18th and early 19th Centuries and turned us both into the greatest power for peace in the world. Think on.

Well, even in his inaugural address, traditionally all about unity, magnanimity and goodwill to all men, Trump`s rhetoric shows no signs of moderating. He`s still banging on about America First (note : that`s not America and Britain first), and trade tariffs to protect American jobs (note ; that`s not all countries except Britain). I think trade wars at their most likely in my lifetime. All this just as we`re going out on our own, out of the largest free trade area in the world, which, incidentally, will not be best disposed to us, not by a long chalk. And who can blame them ?

I cannot believe that even the hard core Brexiteers aren`t at least a little bit worried. Mind you, if they`re not, we should be even more worried, because under those circumstances I don`t think anything they say has any basis in reality. So we really should be worried, after all, this country is being run by them. Everything is Brexit related these days, can I remind you, Boris Johnson is Foreign Secretary......

Much is spoken about how Americans don't know Geography outside their own hemisphere, or are not very worldly in general. We all drive around in gas guzzlers, using up the world's petroleum to the detriment of everybody else. We allow our cyclists to ride around without paying a penny, and don't even have to pay for a TV license. We're all god flakked, not like Sheffield's Army of atheists. But yet we manage to get along in general with each other, going to our church of choice or not at all, simply because its none of our business. I hope Brexit works out for you all, but its none of OUR business, right or wrong. What we did together between 1941 and 1945 was never equalled between two countries that fought each other in the late 18th and early 19th Centuries and turned us both into the greatest power for peace in the world. Think on.

It may be non of your business until it comes knocking on your door, as it is doing now.

Being old is not a reason to keep looking at the past through rose coloured glasses.

You make like the novelty of having a fool for a leader, but I, for one , don't.

The lying cheat you now have as leader may entertain you for a short time, but he will lead to destruction, as this current bunch of liars and cheats in the UK are leading us the same way.

While we still have democracy in our respective countries, it is paramount we defeat these entities before we are under their jackboots.

Are you aware, for instance that Trump wanted a military display, ala North Korea to honour his ascendancy?

That is not the action of a sane man.

Luckily your military men dissuaded him.

Let us hope they can keep him under control, or he may be your last president, and becomes 'dear leader'.