Rain Rescue Charity Shop - Can you help?

We've been open almost 9 months now, and I'd like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has donated so far, be it goods or time :) We wouldn't have got this far without you all xx

We've had some huge vets bills to deal with this year, and we need to keep the shop stocked constantly, so we can carry on helping all the dogs and cats in need. Can you help?

We're desperate for donations - especially any smaller items of furniture. Coffee tables, bedside cabinets, TV stands, desks, patio furniture etc., so if you're having a clear out, or redecorating - please bear us in mind.

Our shop address is: 131 Northern Avenue. Sheffield. S2 2EH

We're open Mon-Sat. 9.30am - 17.00.

We also need good, clean saleable donations of clothes, small electricals, DVD's, books, shoes, household items, curtains, etc. We're also short of men's clothing.

As always - we're HUGELY grateful for all the support you've given us.

Rain Rescue couldn't survive without your goodwill and generosity.

Thank you - Nicky

Thanks Nicky as always. So many kind people do pop up to the shop and donate but it will be great to spread the word out to so many more many who don't even know our shop is there. It would be fab to tell our new student population as we get some fabulous clothes donated and bits and bobs for people setting up home for the first time too.

We also have some vacancies for part time volunteers being open 6 days a week from 9.30 until 5.00 that takes some finding to get people in to serve and tidy. Thankfully we do have some dedicated volunteers that come in and everyone says what a lovely friendly atmosphere it always has in there too.

Please, spread the word so we can carry on raising funds to help. Already this year we have taken out over 150 dogs from local dog pounds ALL were facing destruction until we rescued them and found them new homes.

Work at Sheff Uni - if you have posters happy to put some up in my dept at start of next academic year. If so let me know can pop around to pick; may also have a few book donations. Robin

Hi I have a bit more stuff if anyone can collect from Pagehall,can't deliver it the car is poorly

Can do it next week? give me a text after the weekend, and thanks for the lovely stuff you give us to sell.

Ok will do thanks and your welcome.

It is always great to see the people on this forum organise collecting/delivering donations to the shop from those who are not able to travel :thumbsup:

Work at Sheff Uni - if you have posters happy to put some up in my dept at start of next academic year. If so let me know can pop around to pick; may also have a few book donations. Robin

Cheers Robin x

We have Rain Rescue leaflets and posters advertising the dogs, but none to advertise the shop. I'll get some printed up :)

Vickie has just created us a WONDERFUL new flyer ready for promoting the shop

I'm going to get them printed this next week and will have some up at the shop - maybe give us a week or so unless anyone has some others around too.

Thanks for any offers of promoting it for both sales and donations.

I have a nice tv stand you can have but I don't drive- however, I live round the corner at Heeley so if someone wants to pop round and pick it up??

Could you put a map and directions clearly marked on your website of where the shop is please? I went looking the other day with just a vague idea of where it was, and despite looking at your website on my phone I couldn't spot the address. I did find it once I was home again, but that was too late.

what time the shop is closed today, 3pm or in 5pm? We want to bring 2 bags of clothes today.

DONE.

Edited by Mila54