Yodel delivery service centre

Does anyone happen to know the service centre code for Yodel Sheffield?

They "tried to deliver" today but noone was available and left a card, only thing is they didn't try to deliver nor leave a card. It's the card that has the service centre number on it and as it wasn't left I can't set a redelivery.

Yodel is the new name for home delivery network.....based on the ind estate behind Gilders VW at unstone.

May help you!!

Thanks for posting, unfortunately it needs the 4 digit code and I can't find it anywhere on the net.

Hi

Maybe a bit late in the day but... I had the same problem with HDN/Yodel a while back. Eventually got the direct line number for the depot from a facebook page setup by other "disgruntled" customers.

Yodel/Home Delivery Network

Carrwood Rd, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S41 9QA

Tel: 01246 260142

Rang them with the tracking reference number from my email confirmation, they found the parcel and I picked it up from the depot half an hour later. To be fair, once I'd found a way to speak to a real person they were really helpful :)

Does anyone happen to know the service centre code for Yodel Sheffield?

They "tried to deliver" today but noone was available and left a card, only thing is they didn't try to deliver nor leave a card. It's the card that has the service centre number on it and as it wasn't left I can't set a redelivery.

This has been happening to me for the past 2 days. They say they've left a card but I see nothing. I read up online and it seems that the drivers do this if they haven't got time to deliver the parcel at the end of the day.

Called up the Chesterfield office and they gave me the number for the Sheffield office - 01142626233. I've been calling them since an hour and the number's constantly busy.

I got their address from the automated system. It is given as: Unit 11 - 14, Parkhouse Lane, Tinsley, S9 1XA. Hope this helps

I got their address from the automated system. It is given as: Unit 11 - 14, Parkhouse Lane, Tinsley, S9 1XA. Hope this helps

I think the OP may have sorted it by now, it was over 18 months ago! :)

I realise this is an old thread, but if anyone has trouble with Yodel (who are absolutely appalling by the way), your best bet is contacting them through Twitter.

Sounds silly, but if you complain about their service, and with tweets being searchable and therefore public, they soon jump and sort your issue out.

I refuse, point-blank, to deal with anyone who uses Yodel for deliveries.

The sooner this appalling shower go out of business, the better.

I've had a terrible couple of years with Yodel deliveries. Deliveries they claim were made that weren't. One sensitive item chucked over the garden fence. Pickups for returns that failed day after day. Stuff that showed up days late.

But for the last couple of months every Yodel delivery has been on time and delivered by the same very professional fellow. Could be just one good apple, but hope it's a sign that they are cleaning up their act.

Anyone else?

Have had a couple of things delivered by Yodel in the last year, was a bit worried as they have really bad reviews but everything was as it should be. One item couldn't be delivered as I wasn't in but I called and they got it straight out to me. Couldn't fault their service at all.

A company name change and still up to their old tricks. Had probs with these guys a few times, even pretending to knock on the door, or just leaving a card without knocking. Seriously odd behavior. The guy pooed himself when I caught him in the act.

The chimp at the office choked on all of his words, very funny indeed.