Carp Fishing in the area

i've been carp fishing for a few months now but i can't really find any good carp fishing venues in sheffield or the surrounding area's.

i've fished at pebly res, harlesthorpe dam(clowne), press manor farm(ashover), and shireoaks.

could anyone let me know if they know of anywhere else. night fishing would be a bonus

try kjs at killamarsh....its just down rd from rother valley

aston fisheries has they is new lakes at top that are gd for carp

kiverton hall farm now thats got some decent carp in it

newbiggin up tankesley has gd carp in it but only a few pegs

albrook is good 4 um aswell....just depends on weather

westwood up high green is good aswell

straight mile is spot on aswell

i'm looking for boilie waters.

wanting places that will let you use 2 rods.

hi stealthy have you tried aldenfen at wroot near finningley lovely water carp pool night fishing allowed carp go to around 25lbs definetly worth a try

do you know how much it is for day tickets or to night fish

does anyone know anywhere else has a good carp lake in or around the sheffield area. i don't mind a good drive out of sheffield. just looking for somewhere with some nice fish and not alot of bans

anyone know of any carp fishing places in chesterfield, worksop, doncaster, barnsley places like that

Try barlow lakes near Dronfield. There is a website for it. 3w's barlowlakes and co.uk Never done it myself as I prefer to fly fish, but there always seems to be plenty of coarse fishermen there.

Ringwood lake nr Stavely in Chezzy(chesterfield) Wentworth lake at Greaseborough in Rotherham.

just got in now from hayfield lakes had about 25 carp smallest 6lb biggest 13lb you can use 2 rods for £7 right now they are spawning theres hundreds in the margins

also straight mile , lindolme lakes , bank end , candy corner altho most are these are no boilie waters

Hi Stealthy

Have you tried bradleys at ford bottom good bagging up carp lake try the middle lake with the island for the bigger fish he also has a nice big catfish in there as well no restrictions on bait

He also has a pond at the top of the farm that only allows 4 people at a time to fish some nice carp up to 20 plus another good sized cat fish you can even book out the pond/lake for 20 and have the place to your self

No night fishing tho

Have you tried the A1 pits near muskham 6 lakes, pit 5 and 6 both holding carp just below the 40lb mark not many restriction on baits has night fishing and is a secure complex cos they clos the gates at seven a night , its about 45 mins away in the car

Search google they also have a website

Also has a nice stretch of the trent if you fancy taking your carp gear for a nice river carp they fight like hell or some nice double figure barbel but only in the river season

Theres aslo higham farm at claycross has 3 lakes one a specimen lake which used to hold some decent doubles. it can get a bit risky at night down there and its known for its rats :)

As a previous post said barlow is a nice venue but lots of restrictions on baits and hook size , used to allow night fishing but not sure a he had some bother with kids coming on at night , but the cafe in the morning does a stunning breakfast

try http://www.yorkshirefishing.net lots of good info on there for venes

Hope this helps and tight line

Hey guys does anyone know where i can do some fishing and take the fish home with me...like some good breams thanks