Parking 'fine' at Meadowhall retail park

Came home at lunch today to find FIVE more parking 'fines'.

Jeez these people are stoopid. :roll:

Got a fine today!

I was actually in the retail park for over 3 hrs. Most of it in Toys r us. Spoke with the store today as I have a receipt for purchase stating the time. I can get my fine revoked.

Lesson learnt.

3 hrs max, or better still don't shop there. Obviously don't want shoppers!

I got a 'fine' for apparently over staying my parking time at meadowhall retail park through the post today.

They got me photo'd going in at 8.45 am and leaving at 6 05 pm last week.

If they think they have a chance in hell of seeing a single penny from me all i have to say is

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and so on.

anyone else got a 'fine' for parking there?

DONT pay it.:hihi:

G24 is the company and they are currently being investigated for their business practices.

Ignore it, i did and i even got a settlemen when they wouldnt stop harrasing me.

retail is timed parking has signs up all over saying i think 2 hours max stay no return within 2 hours patroled by private firm they already clamp u was lucky!!

No they dont:hihi:

Public opinion right now - and the law seemingly will change to reflect it - is that I have a right to park on your land whether you want me to or not.

I wonder if the "public opinion" would change, if it was the public's own driveways that were being parked on.

Not many driveways have retial outlets on them where people are encoraged to park.

So really its a pretty stupid comparrison.

Mod Note

Thread closed, if you want it reopened please contact the helpdesk detailing precisely which laws were being broken and by whom.