Anyone Watching Britain's Got Talent.

Whoops, yeh it was! :loopy:

That Opera couple were good though, especially the fat guy with the long hair.

Not very nice using the word "fat"

Whoops, yeh it was! :loopy:

That Opera couple were good though, especially the fat guy with the long hair.

I find that highly offensive :rant:

He clearly has problems and its people like you who make people like him so insecure.

I bet you a real life odonis arent you:|

I think the standard has been pretty low over all this year with the exception of one or two acts. Too many dance troops as well all doing pretty much the same moves nothing really different. The dancing dog and the opera singing duo are the stand out acts for me, and we have seen these acts before too.

Not very nice using the word "fat"

Well said honey, its plain nasty

Glad the original music trio got through...unfortunately another squawking kid in the final :roll:

Glad the original music trio got through...unfortunately another squawking kid in the final :roll:

Glad you thought same coz so did I.....didnt like malaki (think thats how its spelt) last night either.

Hi guys. On Tuesday 8th edition, can anybody tell me what the background music is about 20 minutes into the program while the xylophone player is being interviewed. It's a very famous little ditty from a long time ago but it's driving me and my work colleagues mad in racking our brains trying to come up with an answer.

Hope somebody can help. Thanks.:)

Edited by six45ive

im watching BGT. my favourates have to be Cascade the male stunt group, and Area 51, but alas neither got through to the final which is a shame, i must confess though there are too many singers for my likeing, and none quite got my attention as little Ronan Parke did last year, the addition of David Walliams is a tonic to the show, with his wit and funny lines, please please Simon bring back David again for other shows !!

Hi guys. On Tuesday 8th edition, can anybody tell me what the background music is about 20 minutes into the program while the xylophone player is being interviewed. It's a very famous little ditty from a long time ago but it's driving me and my work colleagues mad in racking our brains trying to come up with an answer.

Hope somebody can help. Thanks.:)

? :thumbsup:

Alicia Dixon.

Bringing a new meaning to the word 'fake'.

? :thumbsup:

As I said on the other thread nkki, thank you very much.:)

I love Ryan,he is so talented.I didn't expect him to be allowed back on the show,after appearing on the Irish show.