Stretched ears and unstretching ears

HAHA there's only a web-site set up to how do i say, stretch your OWN ears

http://www.arka-shop.co.uk/acatalog/ear-stretching-kits.html

and even on YOUTUBE

WHAT EVER ROCKS YOU BOAT

Does the same technique also work on...er...other parts of the body? It's not for me, it's for a friend.

tavie chain- very helpful thanks.. im not too bothered about having a small hole in my ears at all. will start the process in a couple of months i think. I have good ears, no problems with scar tissue etc and i stretched mine at a good rate with no blow outs so im hoping i should be one of the lucky people that it works for. Plus when ive taken them out in the past or theyve fell out the hole closed quite quickly. I will be sad to see them go but i dont want to have them for so long that the hole wont close up what so ever!

to be honest, I don't know if there is a set amount of time that is "too long" unless you leave them in till you're like 70 and then expect them to heal, but I'm assuming you're fairly young and if they've shrunk when plugs have fallen out before it sounds like you have pretty elastic skin anyway!

I took mine out because I worried about that, but then I've only ended up stretching them again and i SWEAR it hurts more each time I've re-stretched them lol but all the best with it!

Does the same technique also work on...er...other parts of the body? It's not for me, it's for a friend.

ROFL. Funniest post (probably) ever!!!

Provided they're not HUUGGGE, I think they can look quite good, especially on men. If you don't really want to get rid of them, keep them but just let them shrink a little, maybe? You don't really want your earlobes flapping about around your shoulders when you're 60, do you? :cool:

If theyre 00g (10mm) they should shrink pretty quickly, if you leave them out a few days see if you can pop and 8mm then to a 6mm etc etc

The elasticity in your ears should allow them to shrink as 10mm is usually easily reversable.

Mine have gone down from that size to regular earring size before and now they're back at 14mm.

also cocoa butter is really good for your ears to stop them looking funny post-plugs.

Hope it works for you :]