Where to go dancing on a saturday night

me and a few girly friends are having a night out on sat 16th dec and are a bit stuck for ideas as to where to go - any suggestions??

the leadmill is looking like the favourite at the minute as it caters for a mix of tastes but would like to try somewhere else. we have tried plug but it was very empty and wasn't really a great night out.

i'm not from sheffield and haven't really found anywhere that i keep going back to - except the leadmill

any suggestions would be appreciated, cheers

clare

me and a few girly friends are having a night out on sat 16th dec and are a bit stuck for ideas as to where to go - any suggestions??

the leadmill is looking like the favourite at the minute as it caters for a mix of tastes but would like to try somewhere else. we have tried plug but it was very empty and wasn't really a great night out.

i'm not from sheffield and haven't really found anywhere that i keep going back to - except the leadmill

any suggestions would be appreciated, cheers

clare

get ya selfs down to bar matrix, it's a wicked night with great music, fantastic atmosphere and very nice surroundings.... :thumbsup:

we went last week on mine and mi mates bday and we had a great night...or was that the champagne :hihi:

Try the Forum - Rococo every Saturday - Funky House and deep house - free entry all night OR Halcyon - House grooves - also free entry, both are always packed so you will have a good night and because they are both free and in the centre of town, you don't have to stay all night!

Leadmill is your best bet, its great and they don't let all the 16 year olds in, also try Fuel thats got a great atmosphere, you can have a lot of fun there!!!!!

I agree with the above (thanks Holly :D)

DQ loves you x