The Moto GP mega thread

Not long till 2011 season kicks off now. WSB this weekend but no sky so can't watch it :(

Good to see Rossi making process at Ducati. Also good to see the brit Cal Crutchlow is doing alright as well.

The Honda's look quick but once again Pedrosa is injured. At least Stoner is giving Lorenzo a challenge this year. Unlike all his rivals last season that got crippled mid season.

They still raced at Silverstone despite having similar weather conditions to the F1 in Canada.

Stoner won unchallenged true Jorge and Marco both fell off their bikes. Although ended up being a blessing for Rossi who managed 6th from starting 13th. I was surprised at the size of the time gaps between everyone on the track as Stoner managed to lap most of the field.

So the BBC give up the exclusive rights to the most popular motorsport they show, will motogp survive?? I really don't want to have to get sky just to watch the bikes :(

So the BBC give up the exclusive rights to the most popular motorsport they show, will motogp survive?? I really don't want to have to get sky just to watch the bikes :(

At this rate you will be watching Moto GP on Eurosport.

At this rate you will be watching Moto GP on Eurosport.

Waiting with baited breath! I don't think my bank account can take anymore damage!

Stoner wins once again this weekend.

I hope Lorenzo does not start making a comeback.

Rossi struggling again on that Ducati surely he should of forced a move to Honda when he left Yamaha.

Suzuki has confirmed that it will not compete in next year's MotoGP championship for financial reasons.

The Japanese factory saw lone rider Alvaro Bautista finish 13th this season but have now ended their 37-year stay.

A statement read: "Suzuki Motor Corporation has decided to suspend temporarily its participation in MotoGP from the 2012 season.

"Having an eye on returning to MotoGP in 2014, Suzuki will now focus on developing a competitive new machine."

Bautista had already announced that he has joined Gresini Honda for next season as a replacement for the late Marco Simoncelli.

Suzuki's withdrawal leaves just Honda, Yamaha and Ducati as manufacturers with full factory teams on the grid for 2012.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motogp/15789305.stm

More sad news for Moto GP but hopefully they can come back in 2014.

Nothing on the beeb website yet but both Matt and Azi tweeted this week motogp to be shown in HD.

Hopefully we'll get a bit better racing this year.

Strange things occuring!

everytime motogp was mentioned it was a linky, now its not! spammer alert!

Seems like it is going to be very similar to last season.

The Honda's are fastest closely followed by the Yamaha's and then the Ducati's are still well off the pace.

Stoner odds on for the title again it I reckon.

Some good news is Cal Crutchlow has a bit more pace in his bike so could be further up the grid this year.