F1 2012 Season Megathread

True funny to see Red Bull complaining about it.

McLaren for once didnt complain and they agree with Whiting that Mercedes are doing nothing wrong. Mind you McLaren might say that since they seem quicker than Mercedes anyway. :)

Hamilton tops first and second practice this morning. Interesting to hear Vettel saying the Red Bull was "undriveable" in the 2nd session. Ferrari still really struggling with their car and Alonso is doing his best to get something out of that car.

Just wondering if Massa will still be around by the end of the season.

To me, he was the surprise of the year, and by that I mean I'm surprised he started at all. I thought he would have been replaced this year.

Just wondering if Massa will still be around by the end of the season.

To me, he was the surprise of the year, and by that I mean I'm surprised he started at all. I thought he would have been replaced this year.

A lot of rumors he is going to get replaced before the end of the season. Italians want see someone like Trulli in the car or Bianchi.

Not sure replacing him will make the car perform any better but Alonso is at least able to pick up some points with it.

Way time does the race actually start in the morning?

Just checked my SS F1 HD Channel :hihi::hihi: on 408, and according to that it starts at 07:30am but I remember the BBC having about an hours build-up before the 5 Red Lights are extinguished, but I'm sure last week on the F1 Channel, they actually had an extra programme an hour BEFORE which was the Build-Up, and the Race itself had its own slot, so you could actually skip the build-up and watch/record just the Race, this week, that isnt so, so I might just fore-go putting the clocks forward so I can get up at 07:30 and watch the race without the build-up!! :hihi:

According to the formula1 website it starts at 9am uk time. Surly that's alot of prerace Build up

According to the formula1 website it starts at 9am uk time. Surly that's alot of prerace Build up

Well I cant be arsed to watch an hour and a half build up, sod that!! :o:D

Guess which idiot thought the race started at 7am ?

It looks like there is a thunderstorm heading their way which will be fun.