Made to measure - or big pre-made curtains

If you can't find any that meet your needs in a ready made curtain then you'll be far better off making your own- once you start getting into the made to measure services offered then they really do get very expensive.

My living room curtains, which have a 108" drop, have very little choice indeed in ready made, so I'm making my own and even buying a really nice dress voile and separate sheeting to use as a lining is costing less than £100 all in with lovely beaded tie backs and threads. Unfortunately the curtains are so big that I have to make them at someone else's house though, as my house doesn't have any floor space big enough to lay the fabric out for cutting.

Hi,

Try Lesley Curtains of Elegance, 01246 556269

She's really good and covers all Chesterfield & Sheffield

i was looking in Atkinsons on the Moor sheffield the other day as also looking for curtains to cover large bay window, and they're not badly priced either. very frustrating chore i may add also...