Electronic cigarette refills

i recentley purchased the electronic ciggarette from the man who has that stall in the hillsborough next to home bargains but failed to ask where i can get the refills from, just wondering if anyone knows a shop (outlet) in sheffield which sells them...i know tescos was selling them at one stage but they have now stopped

My hubbys got the E-lites electronic cigarette and the refills from morrisons,if yours is the same 1.

yeah the same, morrisons you say is that on the shelf in morrisons or one of the surrounding shops

You could buy a disposable e-cig from TESCO and order from the interweb.

It might help if you say what kind of e-cig you have and what kind of refill you need, someone might be able to help if they can.

Electronic tips for sale in the newsagents in fitzalen square

thanks everyone for the info, should have said what type (make) it was but didnt realise there was so many different makes knocking about

There are many different varieties,with some even having an aroma of smoke for that authentic tar driven feeling,and others inducing frequent coughing and the need to spit.However the best brand I saw has a website giving all those locations where smokers congregate in the cold to smoke.You position yourself nearby and feel really smug.

There's a shop in Hillsborough Exchange that sells E-cure electronic cigs and refills, not sure if he's sells the same ones the your chap sells, but the owner is very knowledgeable about his product and friendly too.

I believe the shop is called Impulse and sells jewelry, make-up etc.

Hiya,

Im not sure if its like the old one i used to have, does it have a brown tip and inside that tip there is a cotton wool type filler? if so you can buy the eliquid and fill yourself. its so much cheaper and the bottles last ages.

you can get them form loads of places online. I upgraded to a different type of electric cigarette that looks nothing like one but is absolulty brilliant and last nearly two days before the battery needs charging, whereas the cig look a like lasted only one-two hours.

if you need any info on best/chaepest place to buy let me know. Im currently buying my liquid from:

http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/dekang-tobacco%27s-24mg~353

this is the direct link to high tobbacco flavours £7.99 for a 30ml bottle will last ages. if you look at the left hand side under eliquid there are loads of different headings which are just different brands of eliquid and under each brand there are different flavours, strenghts, etc.

its all a bit confusing when you first start but there are lots of forums to help if needed. i go on ukvapours forum and theres a bit for new users to ask all sorts of questions.

Im not an expert but i can help if you need any advice at all just let me know.

I bought one upgraded and ending getting my mum, dad, auntie, uncle and two friends off the fags and onto electric fags its so easy and cheaper than smoking.

Mine is an "e health - cigarette" I have tried the strong and medium refills and they both seem to be the same and very harsh, I can't get along with it for this reason.