Are UKIP the new BNP?

Dont be ridiculous, show me the UKIP policy where they want an all white Britain?

The left are frothing because Nigel Farage is a charasmatic guy that has appeal with some sections of the working class; he seems to get a round of applause every time he opens his mouth on Question time when he's on.

He's by far the best leader...

It's quite predictable, the better UKIP do, the more the left will try to characterise them as BNP wannabes.

So what's new. calling people racist, fascist is 'The Final Solution' for those who've nothing better to contribute.

So what's new. calling people racist, fascist is 'The Final Solution' for those who've nothing better to contribute.

And by godwin's law, you have just lost the argument.

Comparing calling people racist with the holocaust, really?

Dont be ridiculous, show me the UKIP policy where they want an all white Britain?
You show me where I said or implied anything of the sort and I'll be glad to. If not, then please compose a response that's actually relevant to what I said next time.

You show me where I said or implied anything of the sort and I'll be glad to. If not, then please compose a response that's actually relevant to what I said next time.

You must have reasons for seeing UKIP as "BNP-lite", what are they?

He's by far the best leader...

Hey Frank, you still haven't answered those questions - are you afraid of something?

Right, to put an end to the arguments about UKIP-V-BNP policies please READ these;

http://www.ukip.org/content/ukip-policies

http://communications.bnp.org.uk/ge2010manifesto.pdf

If after reading them properly there are those among us who believe UKIP is the 'new' BNP my response can only be-You Can't Educate Pork.

Hey Frank, you still haven't answered those questions - are you afraid of something?

You're like an itch that you can't get rid of!

You must have reasons for seeing UKIP as "BNP-lite", what are they?

I think they are largely motivated by jingoism and xenophobia but just don't take it as far, and they don't seem particularly concerned about skin colour.

They have similar stances to the BNP on immigration, crime (apart from the BNP's support for the death penalty), they both oppose the scientific consensus on climate change, they both have similar stances on the teaching of history in Schools (what amounts to a revisionist jingoistic 'Britain is awesome' version of history :gag:), they both want to repeal the human rights act, they both want to increase military spending, the list goes on and on.

If they don't want to be compared with the BNP then they shouldn't share so many policies with them.

You're notorious on this forum for very rarely answering direct questions that are put to you.

I think they are largely motivated by jingoism and xenophobia but just don't take it as far, and they don't seem particularly concerned about skin colour.

They have similar stances to the BNP on immigration, crime (apart from the BNP's support for the death penalty), they both oppose the scientific consensus on climate change, they both have similar stances on the teaching of history in Schools (what amounts to a revisionist jingoistic 'Britain is awesome' version of history :gag:), they both want to repeal the human rights act, they both want to increase military spending, the list goes on and on.

If they don't want to be compared with the BNP then they shouldn't share so many policies with them.

I hate liberals:rant:I hate racists:rant:

I hate liberals:rant:I hate racists:rant:

Liberal is a very misused word. In Britain it means freedom of the individual, you're not against that are you??