The Company Shop - Tankersley

I have a card to get in tot he company shop. It is great especially on tuesdays and fridays (delivery days). I have had some really good bargains from their, a bag of 15 rolo eggs (best before april 08) for 1 pound, a box of smarties (24) for 2.50, large joints of beef for 3 pounds..... The waitrose and Marks and spencers food is at such bargain price, even if it is close to the best before date, most of the stuff is freezable.

You have to work in the public sector (I think :hihi:). I hope you manage to get a card I would be lost without mine.

my husband works for royal mail and got a card all we had to do was take along a couple of his wage slips and a recent utility bill and that was it. What a great place it is!!

I went to join today but they have changed their regerstering process. Now you have to go through your emplyers HR, my employer (NHS) said they won't be doing this as they have enough of their own work to do and have not heard from the company shop. The company said I need to do it by post, so anyone else wanting to join I suggest calling (01226 748324) before you go for information :confused:

You can get one if you work for HSBC as well - don't know why!

......my employer (NHS) said they won't be doing this as they have enough of their own work to do ........

Must be reasuring to know that you wrk for such a careing employer.

Doesnt give much hope for the patients if they donct even care enough to write a letter fro their own workers does it

does anyone know if you can get a card if you work for sheffield city council.... i sooooo wanna try this shop out??

thanks

we are members of a voluntary run community centre owned by Sheffield Homes would we be able to get a card we have one for makro

To Qualify for Company Shop you need to work in: Nhs, Emergency services (any part of), BT (contract not agency), food production companies (Fletchers etc) if you work in catering too I beleive (don't quote me on that one).

Jessy, all you need to do is take with you 3 wage slips, Your ID, Proof of address ie utility bill.

SCC I don't think you can get cards but ask anyway.

Jessy, all you need to do is take with you 3 wage slips, Your ID, Proof of address ie utility bill.

SCC I don't think you can get cards but ask anyway.

I went with those yesterday and as of this week they have told me proceedures have changed and that I have to do it by post!

Must be reasuring to know that you wrk for such a careing employer.

Doesnt give much hope for the patients if they donct even care enough to write a letter fro their own workers does it

I understand though that they have enough to do, they don't have the extra man hours to cover this role however though, I can't see that number being high!

oh sorry hunni, dunno when they changed. one of my mates only went down about 4 months ago to join.

The beginning of last week! Sods law, I had been meaning to go for a few weeks and if i'd gone a few week ago I'd have been able to get a card there n then :roll: