Which bus should I catch from Meadowhall to Ecclesfield?

does anyone know of a bus from meadowhall to ecclesfield ? i don't mean the one that takes 50 minutes and goes around attercliffe first, thanks in advance for any replies.

you can get a bus from meds to firth park but then you have to get another bus to eccelsfield no bus go's straght to ecco maybe to morrisons eccelsfield

Other than the First 70 which runs once a day leaving Ecclesfield at 5am and doesn't return, the only direct bus is the TM Travel 201 which runs hourly throughout the daytime and takes 22 minutes. A TM Travel all day ranger ticket costs £3.

download timetable at http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/timetables/sheffield/58.htm

17 goes to eccelsfield near the common.

Other than that a bus to firth park then catch the 76 to ecco.

Edited by rottenmonkey

17 goes to eccelsfield as far as the common.

Other than that a bus to firth park then catch the 76 to ecco.

the number 17 goes no where near the common

the number 17 goes no where near the common

Yeah it does, it turns up monteney road, then onto yew lane. Didn't say it goes directly onto the ecco common, goes near it.

My mistake, just edited
thats better, it goes to the bottom of wordsworth avenue at the back of the greyhound before turning up monteney. still a good 3 quarters of a mile walk to the common

mh01 i got the bus yesterday lol and my dad said stay on the bus it takes you to the bottom of far gate but we got lost at the bottom of town and had to walk about a qauter of a mill not 3 qauters of a mile