Difference between "full breakfast" and "breakfast buffet" when booking hol

I don't know. I'd guess that the breakfast buffet doesn't include fried breakfast items, but only croissants, fruit juice, cereals etc.

'Club Land View Room Restricted rate - Includes breakfast buffet: £1036.50'

'Club Land View Room promotion - Includes full breakfast: + £26.64

If the difference between breakfast buffet and full breakfast is £26.64, it must be a pretty impressive breakfast.

Are they sending a taxi for you?

does anyone know the difference between these?

link:

http://www.ohshot.com/depot2/2e9df0.jpg

Yeah, it's exactly as HeadingNorth says...Full breakfast is cooked items like sausages, eggs, bacon etc.Breakfast will just be fruit, yooghurts, possibly cold meats, cheeses, croissants etc.

I would say it's just the differance between a waiter served breakfast or a self service cafeteria style. I wouldn't think the items available differ. Incidentaly,I find a good way to add some entertainment value to a buffet breakfast is to try to secretly add a few eggs that you have bought at a local shop to the bowl of hardboiled eggs on the buffet table.Select your breakfast and sit back ready to enjoy the childishly hilarious consequences!

I would say it's just the differance between a waiter served breakfast or a self service cafeteria style. I wouldn't think the items available differ. Incidentaly,I find a good way to add some entertainment value to a buffet breakfast is to try to secretly add a few eggs that you have bought at a local shop to the bowl of hardboiled eggs on the buffet table.Select your breakfast and sit back ready to enjoy the childishly hilarious consequences!

Beano reader !!!!!:hihi:

Why don't you ring and ask?

Or tell your manservant to make enquiries on your behalf.

I agree with Shane to say, Full Breakfast would be one they serve to you on your table and buffet breakfast laid out on serving tables that you'll have to go to and pick what you want.

And I guess the huge price difference is so that you have a choice of just having 2 pieces of bacon served to you or 20 that you can keep going for on the buffet table...