Can you record sky +hd without viewing card ?

Ok thanks. I dont need the card then as can get a load of channels without one.

you need a card to get the channels, your box wont decrypt the signal without a card, but unless you have a sky paid subscription you will not be able to record..

you need a card to get the channels, your box wont decrypt the signal without a card, but unless you have a sky paid subscription you will not be able to record..

Does everyone need a card to get channels ? I have no card in and the only freeview channels it wont let me get are dave,pick tv and yesterday, but can get loads of other channels what you cant get on freeview.

um...clearly she doesn't, as she says she can get channels without one...

I can't as soon as I either turn it on without a card or remove it a message comes up insert card on all freeview channels

Does everyone need a card to get channels ? I have no card in and the only freeview channels it wont let me get are dave,pick tv and yesterday, but can get loads of other channels what you cant get on freeview.

AFAIK Dave and yesterday is on subscription only

Just checking

Yes subscription on Sky

I can get Pick free