Electronic cigarette refills

Mine is an "e health - cigarette" I have tried the strong and medium refills and they both seem to be the same and very harsh, I can't get along with it for this reason.

If yours is an ecig with wadding in, you could try pushing the wadding out with a straightened paper clip, rinse it under the tap, dry well with kitchen roll and then drip a lower strength ejuice onto it.

Ejiuce is available in loads of strengths (including nicotine free) and flavours all over the internet and you can also buy new wadding that you cut yourself.

Hiya,

Im not sure if its like the old one i used to have, does it have a brown tip and inside that tip there is a cotton wool type filler? if so you can buy the eliquid and fill yourself. its so much cheaper and the bottles last ages.

you can get them form loads of places online. I upgraded to a different type of electric cigarette that looks nothing like one but is absolulty brilliant and last nearly two days before the battery needs charging, whereas the cig look a like lasted only one-two hours.

if you need any info on best/chaepest place to buy let me know. Im currently buying my liquid from:

http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/dekang-tobacco%27s-24mg~353

this is the direct link to high tobbacco flavours £7.99 for a 30ml bottle will last ages. if you look at the left hand side under eliquid there are loads of different headings which are just different brands of eliquid and under each brand there are different flavours, strenghts, etc.

its all a bit confusing when you first start but there are lots of forums to help if needed. i go on ukvapours forum and theres a bit for new users to ask all sorts of questions.

Im not an expert but i can help if you need any advice at all just let me know.

I bought one upgraded and ending getting my mum, dad, auntie, uncle and two friends off the fags and onto electric fags its so easy and cheaper than smoking.

Great post :) and that is exactly the same as me, I moved onto the tornado tank. I've been stopped for 2 years on mine :D

Does the Mirage tag refer to their non-existence?Surely no-one is daft enough to fall for these spoofs?I gave up smoking when I realised how much others were profiting from my stupidity,and I urge others to do the same.I find the notion of an electronic cigarette really shocking,revolting and lacking ample justification in the current climate.

Does the Mirage tag refer to their non-existence?Surely no-one is daft enough to fall for these spoofs?I gave up smoking when I realised how much others were profiting from my stupidity,and I urge others to do the same.I find the notion of an electronic cigarette really shocking,revolting and lacking ample justification in the current climate.

What on earth are you on about? Good for you for going cold turkey, but I have neither your willpower or resolve to do that and ecigs make it easy to stop using tabacco.

As for their non-existence - I went there to buy my first kit. Infact take a drive up Archer Road I think that you will find they are there and it is not a spoof that you are posting about.

What on earth are you on about? Good for you for going cold turkey, but I have neither your willpower or resolve to do that and ecigs make it easy to stop using tabacco.

As for their non-existence - I went there to buy my first kit. Infact take a drive up Archer Road I think that you will find they are there and it is not a spoof that you are posting about.

Cold Turkey is related to heroine and not nicotine withdrawal.You have simply replaced one form of dependency with another albeit less toxic and anti-social.I never venture down Archer Road but I love the humour of an entrepreneur who perpetuates a myth for personal gain.He makes Alan Sugar look like Ma T:hihi:eresa

Cold Turkey is related to heroine and not nicotine withdrawal.You have simply replaced one form of dependency with another albeit less toxic and anti-social.I never venture down Archer Road but I love the humour of an entrepreneur who perpetuates a myth for personal gain.He makes Alan Sugar look like Ma T:hihi:eresa

Just for you gnvqsos, ecig feature on Daybreak with Dr Hillary Jones

Great post :) and that is exactly the same as me, I moved onto the tornado tank. I've been stopped for 2 years on mine :D

I first got mine from Mirage, then I bought Riva 510 kit from liberty flights. bought a couple of Ego batteries and a few tank atomisers, at the minute im using a vison and vivi nova and there brill!

The initial layout cost after discount (most places give codes for 15% -20% off on ukvapours forum) is about £27.00 then its just finding the different kinds of cartridges that suit which range from £1.50 each - £6ish some are in packs of 5. Then its just a case of buying liquid as and when needed, I bet I dont even spend a fiver a week to cover the cost.

Either way its cheaper than a packet of fags per day.

There's all different bits/ cartridges that are not the same as the cigi like ones and once you find a good one and look on the forums you learn all the jargon and how different things work.

I cant recommend electric cigs enough, there is no way I would have been able to stop with anythings else and for me I enjoy my ecig in fact im on it now with a nice candyfloss flavour! :)

They are more about swapping to an alternative (healthier)than stopping. its not smoke its vapour without the tar, tobacco, chemicals and you dont have to have nicotine they sell the liquid without any nicotine.

Its the best money I have spent!

I first got mine from Mirage, then I bought Riva 510 kit from liberty flights. bought a couple of Ego batteries and a few tank atomisers, at the minute im using a vison and vivi nova and there brill!

Me too, I went to mirage when I started and would definitely recommend them. Now I'm on I'm on the Tornado Tank from TECC/Totally Wicked and I love it. No dripping and the battery life is fab. :D

The initial layout cost after discount (most places give codes for 15% -20% off on ukvapours forum) is about £27.00 then its just finding the different kinds of cartridges that suit which range from £1.50 each - £6ish some are in packs of 5. Then its just a case of buying liquid as and when needed, I bet I dont even spend a fiver a week to cover the cost.

Either way its cheaper than a packet of fags per day.

There's all different bits/ cartridges that are not the same as the cigi like ones and once you find a good one and look on the forums you learn all the jargon and how different things work.

I cant recommend electric cigs enough, there is no way I would have been able to stop with anythings else and for me I enjoy my ecig in fact im on it now with a nice candyfloss flavour! :)

They are more about swapping to an alternative (healthier)than stopping. its not smoke its vapour without the tar, tobacco, chemicals and you dont have to have nicotine they sell the liquid without any nicotine.

Its the best money I have spent!

Again, another great post and I completely agree with everything you've put.

I love my ecig and I'm currently vaping blue slush :D I use my ecig while I'm on a night out and I've never been asked not to. It causes quite a stir and my only problem is everyone wants to try it!

Me too, I went to mirage when I started and would definitely recommend them. Now I'm on I'm on the Tornado Tank from TECC/Totally Wicked and I love it. No dripping and the battery life is fab. :D[/quote

I know I love mine!

We should start a Vapours appreciation/ promotion group lol

Glad to see they are making news, not enough people know about them and how good they are.

Iv'e not been out for a while but the last time i went out for a drink down town i used mine in all the pubs and bars without any problems. i was a bit like a walking promotion for them, everyone wanted to try it!