Does anyone know how long bio-oil last's once open?

Hi,

Does anyone know how long bio-oil last's once open? The bottle hasnt got an expiry date.

Most cosmetics now have a little symbol to tell you if you need to use it within 6 or 12 months, but my bottle of bio oil here does not, so it probably lasts a good while I'd guess. I normally use the lot within a few months, so I've never even thought about it before x

Just found this on Google though :)

"Another plus point is that it is completely preservative free and because of the unique composition of the oil, it is almost impossible for microbes to develop within it. This also means that there is a no shelf life for the oil so it will last you a long time. "

Thanks for that, much appreciated : )

Finding something doesn't have a sell-by date is a pleasant surprise, when you consider that 150-million-year-old table salt has to have one by law. :roll:

Finding something doesn't have a sell-by date is a pleasant surprise, when you consider that 150-million-year-old table salt has to have one by law. :roll:

Would that be because its something you eat?

I don't know about that but sugar doesn't have one.

I don't think that honey has to have a sell-by date. AFAIK, it doesn't spoil.