Trade waste disposal sites?

Thank you for your reminder.

I Know the receipt should show the dansate,the place where the wast is tipped, the type of waste and the amount of wast. But I didn''t know the bins have registration numbers.

Bins don't have registration numbers and my post doesn't mention anything about bin registration numbers, Im on about if you pay a man with a waste carriers licence instead of a bin.

A family member was in a similar situation and made the mistake of not getting receipt filled in properly and council was on him like a ton of bricks.

He now has a red biffa bin as the council were ready to take him to court.

Edited by mafya
added more

Oh dear, I didn't read your reply carefully.

Thank you again, Mafya.

HI dont know how much council tips charge but i had a redg carrier from star . Advertisers why load your own rubbish when we can do it for you .He took a big load of rubbish for me and charged £40. I think if you used him on a regular basis he would do you a good deal :hihi:

HI dont know how much council tips charge but i had a redg carrier from star . Advertisers why load your own rubbish when we can do it for you .He took a big load of rubbish for me and charged £40. I think if you used him on a regular basis he would do you a good deal :hihi:

And he would have dumped it at the council tip for FREE.

Edited by Penistone999