The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

Mr Trump seems to primarily want more barriers with Mexico and quite the reverse with the UK. I'm not saying it makes logical sense as a policy, but that's what has been said.

Edit: It's been 30 seconds so somebody should check twitter to see if Trump has changed policy in the meantime.

What Mr Trump really wants I don't think Trump knows.

I think he knew he wanted to win.

As of November he's probably quite bewildered.

The pound will drop to a historic low when it happens

The pound will drop to a historic low when it happens

Why would that be?

Mr Trump intends on acting in the best interest of America. That is the main reason, that he won the Presidential election.

Mr Trump intends on acting in the best interest of America. That is the main reason, that he won the Presidential election.

Whether he actually understands what actions to take for the best interests of the US is a different question.

And given todays news he might actually be acting in the best interests of Russia...

You are a cad. :) Give over, please.

Our collective sides will split at your attempts at wit.

Whether he actually understands what actions to take for the best interests of the US is a different question.

And given todays news he might actually be acting in the best interests of Russia...

What I'm really looking for is somebody who starts by acknowledging that they don't know and is prepared to continuously adapt.

You're looking for someone? I thought we were discussing whether an idea has to have a implementation technique before it can be considered great, which I believe was your assertion.

You're looking for someone? I thought we were discussing whether an idea has to have a implementation technique before it can be considered great, which I believe was your assertion.

I thought we'd moved on. Did yo want to carry on with fund with false analogies?

In the context of politics an idea which nobody has even the outline of an scheme to implement is rather a non-starter.

In tech R&D people are I suppose free to pursue pie in the sky idea with a low probability of success.

I want world peace. I have no meaningful scheme to get it. Have I had a "good idea"?

Does that not rather settle the matter?

In the context of politics an idea which nobody has even the outline of an scheme to implement is rather a non-starter.
Are you aware of the fact that you just described Brexit as from June 24, 2016 (and, arguably, still)?

My irony meter just exploded :lol:

In tech R&D people are I suppose free to pursue pie in the sky idea with a low probability of success.
Not these days.

Blue skies-like R&D pretty much died in 2008.

I want world peace. I have no meaningful scheme to get it. Have I had a "good idea"?

Does that not rather settle the matter?

Nope. World peace is a really rather good idea, don't you think? ;)

Nope. World peace is a really rather good idea, don't you think? ;)

So is loving babies and Doing Good

You just described all politicians and Miss World contestants.

It doesn't get us very far even though it sounds good.

Talk is cheap.

Care to speculate about how?