Guest busdriver1
if we all did the sensible things, there would be very little S-F left:D

Its what this place is all about. Sensible conversation goes on elsewhere.

Good Morning and Merry Christmas everybody, been following this thread for a while now and have had to laugh at some posts. Every one has different tastes but to me you all have one thing in common you all moan about Radio Sheffield. Why don't you just tune in to another radio station or just switch off, but then it seems you would have nothing to whinge about.

Al

(I do not work for any radio station)

I have myself said before if folk dont like Radio Sheffield then tune in to another station but,that said we all contribute to the BBC through the licence fee and should be able to praise or criticise.As others have said Radio Sheffield needs a good shake out and some new blood brought in the so called changes haven't done much just a game of musical chairs.

I tuned in to the breakfast show this morning reminded me of an 80s Radio 1 show not much topical discussion mainly tunes the regular presenter not broadcasting again,just my view.

Yet again, Foster scrapes the barrel. As if boring the pants off the audience with endless anecdotes about wifey's Christmas present, he yet again has his kid on air.

Egotistical nepotism.

'Nepotism' only if he brings his nephews along!

'Nepotism' only if he brings his nephews along!

council, approach the bench.

Yet again, just when you thought local radio could not sink any lower...

This morning the audience was not entertained, not informed, not enlightened by a cookery programme! Yes, a cookery programme on Radio.

The stupid concept was sent further down the "pan" by the monotonous mumbling of the chef, and the annoying purring of the Kat.

Happy new year all, I couldn't believe it either about the cookery thing flaming stupid. I couldn't listen to Radio Sheffield on Saturdays because of Miss Edwards prattling, so I thought I would give the new show a go. Big mistake so it's planet rock from 7 till 10 gets rid of the cobwebs if nowt else.

Al

At least it's free!

I'm waiting for the Origami programme to come on on a Pay per folds basis.

Happy new year all, I couldn't believe it either about the cookery thing flaming stupid. I couldn't listen to Radio Sheffield on Saturdays because of Miss Edwards prattling, so I thought I would give the new show a go. Big mistake so it's planet rock from 7 till 10 gets rid of the cobwebs if nowt else.

Al

Thought it was a good idea when they altered the presenters round, Paulette taking over after Toby instead of the awful Tony, but she hasn't been the same since her holiday going on about Jamaica, (boring now Paulette!), I only catch the last bit of Howie ,waiting for football heaven and that's enough!, pension them off and get some new blood

Thought it was a good idea when they altered the presenters round, Paulette taking over after Toby instead of the awful Tony, but she hasn't been the same since her holiday going on about Jamaica, (boring now Paulette!), I only catch the last bit of Howie ,waiting for football heaven and that's enough!, pension them off and get some new blood

i think you mean awful rony?

i think you mean awful rony?

Things will be better Monday I think Toby's back.

i agree at least during the day imo he is the better one.

I do hope he tells us what his kids have been up to over the holidays.