Dance classes for a 3 year old?

Anyone know ( and have experience of..) a dance class in North Sheffield?. I'm looking for my 3 year old. We're hopefully wanting to do either tap or ballet or maybe both.

Somewhere like Ecclesfield/Chapeltown or Hills at a push would be best. Ideally somewhere with a weekend morning class. Sorry for all the requirments, lol, thanks in advance :)

My daughter who is now 8 started at City limits when she was 4 but we didnt like it. We then moved her to Jaqueline Rogers dance school at the bottom of Stannington Road, its now KD Dance and we think its great. She does saturday mornings at the moment but that has changed through the 4 years years based on age and ability. There is one in Chap or Ecclesfield that supplies dancers to shows at the Lyceum but I cant remember the name of it, Sharon something.

There are classes at the newton hall in Chapeltown run by Melanie Pickering**** tel 0114 2464996

She taught my daughter for 9 years & she always loved her dancing

Thank all, I've booked her a plce at the Newton Hall class, very excited now!. Thanks for all the help :-)

The City Limits place on Penistone Road is run by Darren and Lilia off Strictly Come Dancing.

Sorry to hijack but wondered if anyone knew of anywhere for jive type dancing for same age child? My little girl loves it!

PM'ed you ......................................................

the Sharon ??? that andyk68 couldn't remember is Sharon Berry school of dance.

It is a fantastic school and I would highly recommend it even though I teach at a different school in South Sheffield.

ecco dances school

dose ballet and tap in hillsborough

it very good

hi. My daughter is 2 year old, loves dancing, clapping etc. I was looking at a class but is it a waste of time. I mean as she doesnt understand anything/anyone.

obviously I might be totally wrong. is she too young to go newton hall. ? dance.

My daughter went to a music and movement class at around 2 years old. She loved it, it's probably not as strict as a dance class (and some dance schools only enrol from 3+) But she learnt to take instruction, sit and listen and loved doing all the movements to music. She's 3 now and have enrolled her for ballet dance classes which I know she will go on to love even more.

The music and movement class we went to was on Ecclesall Parish Halls (Room 2) on Ringinglow Road. Tuesdays at 10am and costs £4 and ran by Lizzie, who is really good with the kids. It's a pay as you go and I can find you her contact details out if you want them.