Disposal of economy 7 storage heaters

can anybody tell me if there is a company or business which will dispose of economy 7 storage heaters ( there are 5 ) thanks

can anybody tell me if there is a company or business which will dispose of economy 7 storage heaters ( there are 5 ) thanks

Are they in good condition or are they condemned ? As u will probably no they have thermal bricks in them which i presume need to be took out and the metal recycled. As for disposal try a scrap man/woman.

Are they in good condition or are they condemned ? As u will probably no they have thermal bricks in them which i presume need to be took out and the metal recycled. As for disposal try a scrap man/woman.

Old ones will probably have asbestos in them.I did it myself,the asbestos was in a flat plastic bag,if you are carefull taking the thing apart and do not burst the bag double wrap it in heavy duty polythene bags and High Green dumpit site will take it.The removal is easy,mine had a screw either side so the front can swing down remove the top and then the bricks (very heavy).The asbestos is behind the bricks.Wear a mask and carefully remove the asbestos.Finally take the unit off the wall.Takes 30 -40 minutes if that.